More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the_high_king the_high_king

What business should you start with today?

Ask Josephine, your chief diplomat, for a quick, (and up close) briefing.

"Josephine! Tell me what's on the report today", you command.

Josephine Montilyet was your ambassador and chief diplomat. She was a woman of Antivan descent, coming out of a wealthy family with strong ties in Antivan trade. She had dusky skin and shining black hair that she tied in a braided bun. She hid her well formed body underneath a beautiful gold and purple dress.

Josephine steps forward and says, "Yes Inquisitor. Today we ha-"

"Stop Josephine. Do it like I told you", you reply.

"Oh... of course Inquisitor", says Josephine. She calmly steps towards your throne and kneels before you, her face a mere inch away from your throbbing, swaying dick that casted a grand shadow over her face. She resumes her report the moment she is kneeling and at the same time, you start to slap your cock up and down her face as she speaks. You have a serious expression on your face and nod to her report while using her facial features as a playground for your cock. It certainly helps pass the time while listening to the less important issues of the day.

"Finally, the King Alistair wishes to know what you will do about the desire demon and her horde camped on the hills near Denerim.", Josephine finishes. You scratch your chin while jerking your cock in front of the young woman's face. Morrigan was always grinning when another woman was being used for your desires because at the least it wasn't her being used.

"Josephine, tell the King the following...", as you begin your answer you've already begin cumming all over your ambassador's face. She's completely plastered with hot spunk by the time you finish your reply.

What exactly is your reply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)