More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MrDavids MrDavids

How do they settle this?

Ashley attempts to make something clear, but her sister isn't happy about it

Before anyone could suggest anything else, Ashley spoke up. “Well, the first pairing is pretty much a given, right?” she said, grabbing Brandon’s hand. Something about the way she had just assumed it must have awoken the sisterly competitiveness in Hannah though, as she interjected. “Hey, that’s not fair! Just because Taylor and I, or Zack and Gavin, or Zack and Chloe for that matter, aren’t sleeping together doesn’t mean we shouldn’t have the same right to be roommates as you two do! No, I say we make it equal opportunities! No special treatment, everyone just draws their roommate!”

Seemingly to prevent this vacation from turning into sisterly bloodshed on the first day, but also, as Zack noted, with a sort of amused and slightly roguish twinkle in her eyes, Heather stepped between the two sisters and proposed a compromise. “Hannah does have a point. That being said, I do believe neither Brandon nor Ashley should have to share one of the twin beds, so how about this: Brandon and Ashley, if they aren’t lucky enough to draw each other anyway, are guaranteed one of the bigger beds so as not to have to cuddle with someone who isn’t their partner.”

Even though they were obviously not too happy with this arrangement, Brandon and Ashley both had to reluctantly admit that it was a fair proposal, and the others agreed. Obviously relieved that the first disagreement of the trip had been settled peacefully, Heather drew a crude plan of the house and put a piece of paper with Ashley’s name written on it into the room entitled “master room”. She then proceeded to make 11 more pieces of paper, each with a different name on it, and folded them in half. As a pouch to draw from, Heather used the hood of the Azure Rock Wolves hoodie she had just been wearing because her cousin had had the AC turned way too high as she had let everyone know while unpacking, and which she now removed with a sigh of relief, making it difficult for the boys not to stare at her barely contained breasts in her red tank top. “So,” she asked, “Who wants to be our Lady Luck? Vicky, do you want to do the honors?”

“Sure,” the blonde girl answered.

Who gets to share the master room with Ashley?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)