More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Incognito420 Incognito420

Who do we follow first?

Ashley Williams

Ashley "Madeline" Williams, a human, a soldier, and a devout soldier who serves in the Systems Alliance as the Gunnery Chief for the 2nd Frontier Division on Eden Prime.

Having just come aboard the Normandy SR-1, with Staff Lt. Kaidan Alenko and an Cmdr. Shepard, Ashley finds herself fraught with feelings of doubt and ineptitude over having lost her entire 6-man team Dog Squad and now the Commander of the ship she was brought aboard, sacrificed himself when she was almost caught in the radiant aura of the mysterious Protean beacon down on the planet.

Busying herself with the paperwork that goes with any mission, she sits alone in the lower deck and goes through the names of the squad members she watched die under the relentless attack from the Geth incursion. Flipping through their photos, one-by-one, Donkey, Bates, Jenner, Rasputin, and Pennyloafer. All good men. All good soldiers. The weight of their deaths hangs heavy on her shoulders. And now with Cmdr. Shepard because of her, she holds her face and begins to sob.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)