More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Storm Chyld Storm Chyld

Who is holding the letter?

Ashley Croft

Her father had been evil, their was no doubt about that. Drove her mother to an early grave, gallivanted from bed to bed, without care for his daughter. Then on her eighteenth birthday he decided to make a woman out of her. But his cruel machinations didn't stop there. With ritual and relic, he performed unspeakable acts upon his kin. She endured for months before finally the curse of her father had been to much, and she had fled.

Ash put the letter down and walked over to the full length mirror in her room. Her long red hair hung down past her shoulders, while her crystal blue eyes stared out beyond her dark tresses. Her huge breasts stood out, with the barest amount of sag, her small pink nipples hard from the coolness of the room. Her athletic body was sleek, smooth, and curvy. Her stomach was nice and tight, while her derriere was just plump enough to get a good grip. Her long sexy legs pushed her sexy body up to its five foot eight frame. She didn't look a day over eighteen. She never did.

Men were often lost in that beauty, and she understood why her father had wanted her all those years ago. She had learned to twist that to her advantage, to use her sex, her form, to ensnare those around her. She had fled him to escape his wicked cruelty, and never considered going back. Now though, now she would return, claim her birthright, and all the power it held.

Ash slipped a lacy black thong up her smooth legs, and then a set of tight leather pants, that accentuated her firm ass. Placing a set of soft leather boots on her dainty feet, she then placed a matching black bra over her huge breasts. Next came a tight dark blue shirt, that clung to her large assets, and exposed a deep valley. Sex was a weapon, it made people underestimate her. After strapping a large dagger to each thigh, she threw on a black cloak to complete the look.

If she was going to do this, she needed a bodyguard, a servant she could build trust with. Word had surfaced that the old road was over run with brigands. Not to mention the kinds of hell her father may have unleashed. Even then he had been more ambitious than wise, and delved into things best left alone. So some muscle for backup was a good idea.

In the tavern room below their was a woman who might prove useful to her. Heading downstairs she paused at the bottom of the stairs, and looked over the rabble that strong drink had lured here. In the far corner, she saw the large and exotic conical hat sticking out from the more mundane garb the others in the bar wore.

The hat was large, round, and came to a shallow point, giving it a vaguely conical shape, thus it's name. The hat was black with red roses embroidered on its silk surface. A leather jerkin clung tightly to her body, affording her torso its simple protection, while leather gloves extended up to her elbows. A black silk skirt with the same rose pattern as her hat, slipped gracefully down her long legs to her ankles, and was slit up both sides to her waist. Soft black leather boots ended at the knees, and a simple black sword belt completed the outfit. At the hip of that belt was a gorgeous long blade, with a short cross-guard designed for aesthetics rather then functionality, as it extended only an inch out to the sides. The cross-guard was a gold dragon, eating the blade that was hidden in its sheath.

Though the jerkin was tight, the mounds of flesh beneath pressed firmly against them in their feeble attempt to escape. Her ivory skin was flawless, with a chiseled jawline, and full ruby lips. Her almond eyes, were pools of darkness threatening to swallow Ash whole. The woman's long silky black hair hung free, with the exception of two braids, each slipping behind her dainty ears, ending in gold dragon clasps three inches in length.

Dangerous and breathtaking, and that was saying something for Ash, who was formidable in every sense of the word. It was like the woman toyed with the line between light and dark. So captivating, that it wasn't until the exotic beauty looked up with a slight smirk, that she realized she had already traversed the inn floor to her table.

โ€œCan I help you?โ€ The beautiful warrior asked softly.

Ash frowned, she didn't like the way the woman made her feel. She didn't care for anything less than full control.

Does Ash hire the exotic warrior?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)