More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

With that sorted, what scenario am I going to find myself exposed in?

Art Studio

One day I woke up early in the morning as I had to get up for the Art Studio, as it was day I had to be a life study for an art class. I have heard from Mrs. Brooks the day before, when I, with my stepmother had a interview, that there would be a lot of older women there in that class, as I didn't feel that embarrass having to face baring it all to them. Not only would I be infront of a hole bunch of older women, but my friend Ryan, a boy name Peter who will be the only two boys in the class, as also to my embarrassment knowing.

Then as I woke up by my alarm I know I had to get ready for the special day as my syepmother shouted "George, wake up time to go to the art Studio now!" as I had to get there for 9'o clock as it was 8:30 pm. There I was getting out of bed, as I quickley ran down the hallway of the house taking off my shirt and pants that I slept in the night before.

Then as I was in the shower, I took off the only peace of clothing that I had which were my boxers. Then as I was about to go into the shower, I heard the voice of my stepmother as she side "George hurry up, so you won't be late for the art studio" as she was right there in the bathroom with me, all the while I stood there, backing her butt naked. Then as naked as I am, I turn to her and said, "yes mom no problem." Not moving my step mother stood there and looked at my 5 inch willy and big balls as I covered them. "Mom stop looking at my dick and let me shower" as my stepmom told me "boy, I have seen that penis many of time, and have seen you naked plenty of time, now go in the shower". Then as I turned to go into the shower, I would looking in the mirror infront of me just see my stepmother staring at my bare ass, as I then got into the shower, and turned on the water to shower.

"I swear George honey, I don't why on earth your penis got that brown and how come you don't have any pubic hair at all" said my stepmother, as she finally went out the bathroom, so that I could shower. Then as I finished showering dried off with my towel, put the towel around me and proceeded to my room to dress.

There was no time to dress,I had to wear, a Robe, a towel or nothing.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)