More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by korook korook

What does she have planned for you next?

Armbar!

Roxie wastes no time in going to work on you. She rolls off you, grabs your arm, and pulls it tight between her legs. You realize that your hand is jammed right into her cleavage, and you take the opportunity to cop a feel—which seems to amuse the champ rather than anger her.

She arches her back and throws her hips upwards, stretching your arm to an unbearable angle. Then she relaxes for a moment—and then does it again. And again. And again.

Through the pain in your arm, you become aware that your bicep is rubbing against her clit every time she tightens the hold. And from the way she’s moaning in pleasure, she knows it too.

She’s using your arm as a fuck-toy, and there’s not a thing you can do about it.

Not that you don’t try. Figuring a distraction is fair game, you wiggle your hand {if Bikini removed = false}in under her bikini {elseif Bikini removed = true}up to her chest {endif}and start tweaking one of her nipples, fondling it with your fingers and squeezing the breast underneath to try to get her to lose focus on her submission hold.

You seem to have given Roxie an idea, because she brings one of her own hands up to start playing with the other titty, stimulating herself even more as her juices soak your arm—but she doesn’t let up. You suppose the Erotic Combat Champion wouldn’t have earned that title if she lost focus on the match every time someone touched her boobs.

She keeps it up for a little while longer, but she eventually seems to get bored. Just as you’re at your breaking point, she lets go of the hold, and does a smooth backward roll that brings her swiftly to her feet. She watches you on the ground as you recover, rubbing your arm to try to dull the pain and clean up the mess she left.

“Why’d you do that if you weren’t planning to cum?” you ask.

“Just to prove that I could,” she says, putting her hands on her hips. “To prove that you’re at my mercy. To prove that I can do anything I want to you.”

She licks her lips slowly, and you can’t help but think of a predator sizing up its prey.

“Absolutely...anything.”

What does “anything” mean?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)