More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by korook korook

What does “anything” mean?

She takes the fight outside the ring!

A rapid-fire series of punches and kicks batters you back into the ropes, ending with a powerful uppercut that lifts your feet off the mat for a second and leaves your head spinning. As you lean against the ropes, Roxie quickly climbs over them so that she’s standing on the edge of the ring, and pulls your limp body in between them so that she’s holding you outside the ring itself.

She jumps down to the floor below and easily lifts you over her head, strutting around confidently as she displays you for all to see. Then her eyes fall on the announcer’s table, and the small group of ring girls off to the side of it.

Thinking quickly, she shoves you up against the side of the ring and raises your arms up over your head, keeping your wrists clasped together with a single hand. With the other, she reaches under the ring to grab a pair of handcuffs and secures your wrists to the bottom rope as she winks flirtatiously at you. “Wow, you can find anything down there,” she jokes.

You struggle to break free, but it’s no use; the Champion waves the key at you, tantalizingly close to your hands but out of reach. For the time being, you’re trapped in place.

The Champion turns to the announcer and the ring girls. “Hey, ladies, guess what? I got you a present.”

The women glance at each other briefly, then at Roxie, who nods to confirm that it’s not a joke. Satisfied, they surge forward together, ready to claim their new “gift” for their own.

The next few minutes are a cavalcade of physical punishment and sexual humiliation. Each woman seems to have her own unique ideas for what to do to you, certainly too many to let each one have only one shot at you. Sometimes they use your unprotected torso as a punching or kicking bag; their blows aren’t as devastating as the Champion’s, but they soon start to take their toll, leaving you slumped over in place. Sometimes they take advantage of your immobile state to titillate and tease you, flaunting their beautiful bodies and grinding up against you, mocking the fact that you can’t touch them with your hands cuffed to the ropes. {if Speedo removed = false}One of them pulls down your briefs to expose your equipment to all, eliciting an "ooh" from the ladies and attracting several cock-teases over the next minute or two.{endif} A few times, they opt for the same moves the Champion has used against you, jumping up on the ropes to get into position for a few seconds of a breast smother, facesit, or stinkface. And, to your surprise, one girl just stands on her tiptoes to give you a quick peck on the cheek, smiles sweetly at you, and waves as she returns to her seat.

The rest of your attackers follow her shortly after, leaving you free for Roxie to return. She takes her time walking back to you, using the slow, lascivious gait she’s perfected for when there’s no threat to her at all, the one that shows off every curve of her body to maximum effect. {if Bikini removed = false}She peels her bikini off as she strolls toward you, revealing the full glory of her nude form and tossing the garment aside casually as she reaches you.{endif}

“Okay,” she says as she reaches you. “Amateur hour’s over. Time to show you how it’s really done.”

She punctuates the statement by grabbing you, pulling you up against her, and kissing you—a long, deep kiss full of fiery passion. You can feel her body pressing against yours, feel the dense muscles under her smooth skin, as she forces you back so that your spine touches the cool metal of the ring. You struggle to her off and away from you, trying to get free, but you’re still stuck and even if you weren’t, she’s easily pinning you in place.

One of her hands slips down between your legs and grabs your cock, guiding it toward her dripping sex until you finally enter her. You suck in your breath as her pussy tightens around your shaft, savoring the moment briefly—but then she thrusts her hips forward with a powerful movement of her core, slamming you against the side of the ring and driving you deeper into her. You gasp, half from the pleasure of the movement and half from the sudden pain as your back crashes against the metal.

Your restraints and her unyielding muscles keep you helpless and trapped as she body-slams you over and over again, and she’s controlling your cock at the same time, keeping you wanting more as she pounds you into submission.

After a while, your head starts to slump in exhaustion, and Roxie lets it fall so that your face is pressed into her cleavage again. She laughs and grabs your head with one hand, shoving it against her breasts. But to your disappointment, she doesn’t get to maintain the smother for too long before you finally climax, moaning and straining against your captor as you finish deep inside her.

She steps back from you and looks you up and down, then quickly unlocks and opens the handcuffs before she hauls you up one more time to carry you around. This time it’s a fireman’s carry, holding you over her shoulder as she climbs up the ropes. She holds you up briefly before dropping you, not slamming you to the mat, but just letting you fall limply back into the ring.

The Champion struts back and forth, blowing kisses and flexing, as you slowly climb to your feet again and get ready to continue the match.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)