More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by korook korook

What does “anything” mean?

Bringing in the ref!

Roxie casts her predatory gaze around the ring, looking up and down for further ways to dominate you until her eyes fall on...the referee?

“Not much use for you in a no-holds-barred match, is there?” she muses as the other woman’s eyes widen in alarm. “But I’m sure I could think of one or two.”

She grabs the hapless ref and drags her into the ring, tossing her forward so that she stumbles over to stand next to you.

“Let’s make things interesting,” the Champion says with a sly smile. “Why don’t you both come at me at once? Maybe that’ll pose a bit more of a challenge. And if not, well, why should I stop at just one fuck-toy?”

You and the ref glance at each other nervously.

“I never got your name,” you whisper to her.

“I’m Alicia,” she tells you, but her thoughts are clearly on the Champion’s challenge.

You nod at her in greeting before stepping forward to outflank Roxie, with you squaring off with her directly while Alicia circles around behind her.

The ref holds up three fingers, then two, then one, counting down silently while out of the Champion’s view. When the third finger drops, both of you charge at her, trying to hit her from two directions at once.

Of course, things don’t go the way you planned. The Champion launches a powerful side kick that interrupts you mid-charge and sends you staggering back across the ring, then snaps her leg around and back into a reverse kick that collides firmly with Alicia’s chest. Your new ally stumbles back, clutching her breasts and wincing in pain.

As the two of you recover, Roxie turns so that you’re both facing her and beckons each of you with one hand, before putting her fists up in a boxing stance.

You and Alicia advance more cautiously this time, guarding yourselves carefully. The Champion doesn’t make any move to attack you, and you both come out swinging as you reach her.

But the Champion’s superior skill and toughness turns out to be more than enough to handle you both. A perfectly executed feint to your ribs drops your guard before a haymaker blasts across your face, sending you toppling to the mat.

As you struggle to rise, you see Roxie turn her attention to the ref. Her opponent isn’t much of a fighter, and it shows, as Roxie easily corners her and starts working her over. Alicia is punch-drunk and woozy after only a few blows, and the Champion steps back to allow her to fall—but instead of letting the ref topple all the way to the canvas, she positions herself so that the woman’s face falls directly into her generous cleavage.

“Oh, my, that was quite brazen of you,” she says, pretending to be scandalized. “But if you insist...”

She spends a few moments rubbing her breasts teasingly into Alicia’s face as you crawl toward the ropes to pull yourself up. Your ally manages to extricate her face after a few seconds, and as she stands back up you can see that her face is flushed red with embarrassment...or maybe it’s something else?

Before you can be sure, the Champion darts behind her and puts her in a headlock, bending her over and holding her in place. She glances backward to peek at Alicia’s butt, covered only by her skimpy teddy and sticking out for the whole audience to see.

“Mmmm, very nice,” she says approvingly, giving the referee a playful smack on the ass with her free arm that makes her yelp in surprise. “Quite firm, too. You should be proud.”

The Champion maneuvers her victim over toward you. “And just where do you think you’re going? Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you.”

Just as you start pulling yourself up on the bottom rope, Roxie grabs you in another headlock with her free arm. She struts around the ring, showing off her defeated foes, before striding toward the center with both of you still in tow.

She breaks into a run for the last few steps before jumping into the air, pulling both of you down to slam chest-first into the mat in a spectacular double DDT.

Rolling you both over, the Champion climbs up on top of your prostrate bodies, standing on top of you with one foot on your chest and one foot on Alicia’s belly. She takes the opportunity to perform a victory pose, flexing her arms and delicately kissing the graceful curve of one of her biceps. The crowd goes wild at the display of dominance.

What does she have in store for you two?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)