More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Gekkehenk Gekkehenk

which?

Arianne Grande

You always had the hots for Arianna Grande. Ever since she played Cat on the Nickelodeon TV Show. You actually looked her up a lot for pictures on the internet. You were even sometimes photoshopping her pictures to actually imagine what she would look like naked.

As you were looking on the internet your eyes were actually caught up with a signing session from her. She actually just brought out a new CD and she was actually just signing the CD if you bought a copy. You decided it would actually be a fun time to meet her in real life for once. Once you get there she isn't arrived yet and there are already a lot of people waiting for her to arrive. You check out some stuff from the stalls set up there and pick up some flyers.

Once Arianne arrives all people run towards the table and you can't actually see her because everybody is standing in front of her and it was actually a mad house...

Once the crowd gets settled down a little and the first people grab their autographs they actually start to leave. And you can finally find a spot. In the row in front of the table.

You finally start to see a glimpse of the redhead girl. As more people leave you start to get really excited and wonder what she will say to you.

Once it's your turn she actually says "Hi, what's your name?"

She then signs the CD with your name and the autograph.

"Wow, you think to yourself I finally really met her. She was even cuter in real life!"

Once you get home you actually can't get her out of your head. And you wish you could see her again RIGHT NOW!

Then you start to look at the flyers you took from the stall at the event. And one of the flyers just catches your eye.

Nickelodeon fan day: Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy and Arianne Grande featured!!!

Wow, you think to yourself this will be perfect I can not only meet Arianne but also the other Nickolodeon stars girls that I have been in live with for so long!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)