More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fantasy Smut Fantasy Smut

Dramatis Personae

Arianae, Priestess of Pleasure

You glide through the stone halls of your temple, the sheer silks draping your curvaceous form billow behind you in your wake. Your bare footfalls echo with each step as you hurry to your destination. Acolytes scurry past you, the normal greetings and niceties disregarded as the entire temple hurries to prepare. You can hear the black lightning crack against the sky, a sure sign of an invasion from the Hellmouth.

You sidestep a rushing Acolyte, her arms filled with bandages as she works to prepare for the influx of wounded. You briefly consider chastising the woman for her carelessness, but decide against it, knowing that in a few short hours, the temple may be filled with the wounded. Around you, you can see and hear unoccupied Acolytes and Priests and Priestesses, rutting, engaged in carnal acts of pleasure, praying to the Mistress for her favor and blessings to heal the upcoming tide of wounded.

Passing through a door, you enter the High Priestess's chamber. The room draped in rich purple silks, tapestries of and painting of various carnal acts adorn the walls. You bow your head in reverence to the High Priestess, who sits naked, resplendent in her glory, is in conversation with one of the guard commanders. Her glowing green eyes flit to you in acknowledgement as she continues her conversation. "Two hundred is all we will be able to take, you will have to find more space elsewhere, however I will send my people to do help once we have taken care of those brought here..." You slink off to the side, pretending not to hear their conversation.

A frown appears on the clean shaven Guard Commander's face. A hulking armored giant of a man, towering well over six feet, most likely changed by the tempestuous Lord of War to fit the volatile God's image, much like those that worship the Mistress of Pleasure are shaped to fit their Goddess's. "I will send a runner with the locations of our other hospitals." he almost growls as he rises. He makes ready to leave taking a step before remembering his social protocols. "On behalf of the Guard, and the House of Taurus we thank you for your generous assistance, Revered Mother Nabella."

The Revered Mother raises one of her delicate hands, in a wave of false humility. "Think nothing of it General Talimbor, the Temple of the Mistress is always more than willing to serve those who stand against the dark depredations of Hell." Nabella rises to her feet, radiating the true glory of the blessings of the Mistress, her glowing blonde hair, crowned with pointed stag horns. Her body curvaceous, with toned muscle, radiating true beauty. Her breasts much like your own are a perfect teardrop, full and wonderful. Her hips flared and womanly, give way to toned thighs, with a cock nestled in between. Your own Mistress gifted member twitches at the sight. Her green eyes flash once more to you as she leads the General out of her chambers.

You see Nabella get stopped just outside of her chamber, by a Priestess who begins to ask a hurried question, "I shall be a minute Arianae, please relax." The Revered Mother calls over a shoulder and she vanishes around a corner, leaving you in her chambers.

How do you pass the time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)