More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

Where is Ariana ?

Ariana's Naked Beach Day

Ariana Grande is currently shopping for snacks at a grocery store in Florida for her day at the beach with her mom, her brother Frankie and her best friend Alexa. Ariana is currently wearing a black bikini and flip-flops. Her mom, brother and best friend are waiting in the RV they rented for the duration of the trip as they figured the shopping trip would be quicker if just one of them went inside.

Ariana is crouched down in front of the shelves of snack food such as fruit snacks, chips and similar items when all of sudden she feels oddly free and unencumbered. Ari then looks down at herself and barely manages to avoid screaming because what she sees is her entirely naked body. Thankfully there is no one else around to see her in just her skin. She quickly spies her bikini on the floor nearby and grabs it. Ari then puts her bikini on as quickly as she can. That's when she discovers something truly mortifying. Her bikini is broken and thus it immediately falls off again leaving Ari as naked as the day she was born.

That's when Ariana panics and proceeds to run out of the store in nothing but her flip flops and covering herself with just her hands.

What happens next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)