More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MistWolf MistWolf

What happens next ?

Ariana's Naked Beach Day Part 2

Upon getting closer to the RV where her mom, brother and best friend are waiting and the perceived sanctuary it offers Ariana decides to crouch down close to the ground to increase the chances of not being seen.

As Ariana continues walking towards the RV she can’t help but notice the way her small breasts move every time she takes a step.

Also, Ariana can’t help but notice how despite the intense embarrassment she’s feeling that she’s also feeling slightly turned on by her lack of clothes.

As Ariana walks the last few feet to the RV she also finds herself enjoying the feeling of the sun and breeze on every inch of her body.

Upon arriving at their vehicle Ariana then knocks on the door of the RV. Hearing the knock followed by Ariana’s voice asking to be let in Ariana’s best friend Alexa opens the door.

Upon opening the door Alexa is shocked to see her best friend is wearing just her flip-flops and awkwardly covering herself with just her hands.

Concerned for Ariana, Alexa asks :

“What happened to you Ariana ?”

As Ariana enters the RV closing the door behind herself she replies :

“I’ll tell you later. Where’s my mom and Frankie ?”

To which Alexa replies :

“Well , Frankie is in the bathroom and your mom said she’d be back in about half an hour or so. She told me to tell you we’ll resume our trip when she returns. Until then we’re supposed to wait here.

What happens next ? Does Ariana explain why she’s naked to Alexa ? Does she try to get dressed first ? Does something happen to strip Alexa as naked as Ariana ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)