More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ReaperofBalance ReaperofBalance

So, which deity comes to you and who are you?

Arcturus Korlan and I serve the

Tatooine was a brutal and cruel world. Those that survived were lucky, rich, skilled, owned by someone with the previous items, or some combination of the four. The world made or broke people depending on if they could somehow buy their freedom or a way off world.

Such was the case of one Arcturus Korlan, a since he was a child to a piece of filth that loved to mock and taunt him, but wasn't smart enough to keep access to the Holonet and other sources away so Arcturus was able to teach himself things. There was a lot of knowledge that either made him valuable as a and worker or that gave him an edge to one day try and get his freedom. Thus he had spent 13 years improving himself and trying to survive the harsh planet. It wasn't 100% bad as there were a lot of women that were easy on the eyes since pleasure slaves were kept all over.

However, a silver lining came in the form of him learning he was Sensitive, which by learning it means he got frustrated one day and punched a crate and it was sent flying before hovering in the air when he put his hands up in shock. There wasn't much in the Holonet for learning of the , but there were some articles on things confirmed capable of doing with it. So he did repeated trial and error while also attempting the meditation that was said to be done by Jedi and Sith alike, which he didn't care since both sides sounded like idiots in many ways to him.

No attachments, no connections, crush anything in your way, be peaceful and never harm someone, and a whole bunch of other shit of both orders followed that seemed rather pointless, and frankly weakening both of them since he felt emotions could take you to new heights if you knew how to channel and funnel those emotions. Attachments could let you draw strength from others to feed your own strength if the connection was strong enough.

Lucky for him, it was that line of thinking that got him his luckiest break in the entire universe and would help him achieve his desires for the future.

He was meditating since today was a day he didn't actually have much work from his owner today and thus could focus on more important things. He had meditated before and it was with varying degrees of success since he wasn't that patient and known to sit still for long so it was something he struggled with. It also didn't help he didn't "immerse himself in the " as some Jedi had been recorded saying they had been doing when meditating, hell he hardly felt like he was doing anything other faking being asleep while sitting up.

However, today was different, he found himself fully immersed as he could feel power and a presence spread all around him and could feel life across the galaxy connected to the presence. "Hello Arcturus." A voice that sounded like a thousand voices all speaking at once echoed in his mind. "It's nice to finally connect with you." It continued as Arcturus felt himself floating and not really feeling his body or the area around him anymore.

"Okay... Now I get why the reports spoke so much about having to feel this to truly understand immersing yourself in the ." He stated mainly to himself, but still verbally at least in this immersion.

"Yes and no, so many of my so called disciples claim to have immersed themselves within my presence, but none of them have ever truly grasped what it means to be in my presence like this. The closest to ever achieving this were Revan and Meetra Surik, there was to be a third that would become my chosen champion, but plans had to be changed, rules bent at new angles, futures averted as they were an afront to my plans and desires." The voice continued with some anger easily being felt coming from it. "All of that, brings us to you." It commented a few moments later making Arcturus raise an eyebrow.

"Me? What makes me so special?" Arcturus stated and the voice laughed a bit.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. And it's for that very reason that I've selected you. No outside influence on you besides your life up to this point, which is exactly the influence I want so you can be my new champion. Before you start thinking that you're just trading one master for another, it's not so black and white. I will have you do things for me, some times things you may not want to do, but beyond that, I will grant you full access and capabilities to the power I command and thus the power you COULD command, beyond anything any of my so called disciples can do." It continued making Arcturus hum.

"And what exactly am I getting beyond just power? Power's great and all, but all that does is make you a target for those wanting your power or wanting to eliminate you for your power. I mean you're getting plenty out of the deal because what you want is getting done or I get shit out of the deal." Arcturus stated and the voice chuckled again.

"Whatever you want. With the full breadth of my power and capabilities at your disposal, you can use my more influencing powers on anyone and everyone and only the ones that are still doing the work I wanted of them would be able to resist, though it wouldn't be for long that they resisted. Your more baser desires, such as those women you've lusted after for years, are fine with me, in fact I encourage them. Drown yourself in darkness and light, and even breed whatever women you desire as it gets me more power through their devotion to you and converting them to my acolytes only does more. As you do what I order you to and gain me more true followers and future servants in your women and children, I will further empower you since having my capabilities maximized can take a toll on you at times. As my power truly grows so too will yours to the point you could challenge the entirety of the Jedi Order and not even truly exert yourself. So, you get power, women, prestige, a family as big as you wish to make it, and a proverbial deific entity helping you in exchange for performing tasks that I have for you at any time I require a task done." It continued making Arcturus smile a bit. "So, do you agree to this bargain?" It asked and Arcturus chuckled loudly.

"Oh yeah. You got a deal." Arcturus stated as the voice hummed.

"Excellent. I'll be in touch." It stated before Arcturus was back to his body and he gasped and panted as his body came back to its normal state.

"Okay, time to get to work." Arcturus stated as he stood intent on using his new capabilities right away.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)