More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

What character/story do you will follow?

April O'Neill

April was covering an alien attack on the city. The attack was very dangerous, but the TNMT manage to defeat the aliens, saving the day once more. April herself fought with the aliens, and managed to knock out a lot of them, but at the end, one injected her with mutagen. However, not feeling the injection, April continued to work on the news.

Later that night, after a bath, April went to sleep. but she couldn't sleep, she had a strange allucination of herself beign transformed into a red vixen, wandering around the city. However, the exhaustation made her get some sleep. She slept without problems, until 2 hours later, a chilly feeling awaked her. April felt cold in her feet, she tried to grab her sheet to cover up her feet, and not grabbing anything made her get up. She firstly look around, but the image of the alley make her wake very fastly: she quickly realized that she wasn't on her bed, and worse than that, she realized that she outdoors, and after checking her legs, she, to her horror, checked that she wasn't wearing anything at all. Her feet, legs, pussy, ass, and breasts were totally visible. Besides, she was surrounded by fur. Covering a little bit, she saw that she was naked on Arnold St., 20 blocks far from her department.

Now April wondered about what to do: run naked to her home, or call someone for some help?

What does April do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)