More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by quillbot quillbot

Which story do you want to read?

April Fool's Prank

SLAM

Megan Volland's hand snapped off the doorknob after yanking the den door shut. Staggering backward in the hallway, her back hit the wall, and she slid down to the floor in horror.

"What did you do?" the white-haired girl cried.

"Me?! You were in on this too!" Charlie Harrington exclaimed, running his hands through his short black hair. Feeling almost sick to his stomach at what he just saw, Charlie bent over, gulping for air to keep from vomiting.

"No! Don't you dare! I had nothing to do with this part. This is all on you!" Meagan responded, pointing an accusing finger at her friend.

"Wait, it's probably just them. You know how they get. I bet everyone else is okay," Charlie wishfully said, jerking a thumb to the den door.

Meagan's maniacal laughter hit Charlie like a slug to his chest.

"You fucking fool...everyone is fucked!"

"No...I, uh, I'll check in here," Charlie informed her, racing down the hall to the door of the master suite of Ravers Cabin. Saying a prayer, he pushed in the door. The sights inside were much more pleasurable than what he saw down the hall. They were enjoyable enough that it took the teen a long minute until he snapped out it and grabbed the doorknob, and shut the door.

"See, I told you," Meagan remarked, getting to her feet. "Everyone is like that."

"Everyone?!" Charlie grabbed a vase and emptied his stomach onto the plant.

"Eww!" Meagan moaned, watching her friend vomit. Making up her mind, she headed in the opposite direction. "I'm out of here."

"What?!" Charlie's head swung to see Meagan turn at the cabin's foyer. "Wait, you can't leave! We need to stop this!"

"Stop it? Hahaha! It's too late to stop it." Meagan stated, pulling on her coat.

"You're abandoning your friends?" Charlie halted as the other teen held her arm out to keep him away.

"I'm not abandoning them. I'll be back in the morning to help pick up the pieces," Meagan declared, opening the front door.

"Where are you going?"

"To my family's cabin across the lake. You coming?" Meagan inquired, pulling out her car keys while descending the porch stairs.

"But our friends and family...Oh, god!" Charlie exclaimed, his head swinging up the stairs to the second floor.


Two Days Earlier

"We should throw a party."

The suggestion so shook Logan Ravers that the milk he had been pouring into the cereal bowl hit the kitchen table instead. He'd heard some terrible ideas from his cousin over the years, but this one on a Monday morning had to be the worst ever. Figuring she was merely thinking aloud in her boredom, Logan grabbed a towel to wipe up the puddles of milk.

"Well?" Heather Ravers asked with a loud sigh.

Glancing over, Logan's eyes went wide. Not from the incredibly short and sexy black slip she wore. Her cousin had long become accustomed to the inappropriate sleepwear she wore down to breakfast. No, what shocked him was that she seemed serious about her party idea.

"You can't be serious," he said, knowing already that she was considering the idea.

"Why not? It's going to get boring around here real quick," Heather countered, flashing that smile she loved to use whenever she had a deliciously fun idea.

"Heather, the why not is a big fucking deal. There is a pandemic going on in the world," Logan said in exasperation. "We could be told to shelter in place any day now."

"All the more reason to have a blowout party before we get stuck in this place," Heather replied, waving her arms out to indicate their family's mansion.

Logan had to smile at his cousin for thinking that being to quarantine in a mansion was an inconvenience. Still, he needed to shoot down this idea and fast.

"We're supposed to be social distancing. A party sounds like the exact opposite. What if someone we know shows up and spreads the virus to all our friends?"

"Oh, please, we just saw them on Friday. If someone had it at school, then we all have it," Heather said, so sure of herself.

"Yes, we did see them at school on Friday, the last day of school for possibly months because of the virus," Logan reminded his cousin. "This is an awful idea."

"No, it's not. We might be locked inside for months. Don't you want one last night of fun, and maybe even your last girl to bed for months?" Heather winked, hoping the notion of becoming a celibate teenager would change his mind.

Logan did gulp at the concept, but he also realized how deadly serious his cousin was with her idea. Changing tactics, he brought up another obstacle for her party to happen.

"Alright, let's say I'm willing to go along with you, but I'm not. Where would you even throw this party? We can't have it here. Your dad wants the whole mansion deep-cleaned after having the city and business leaders over for that meeting yesterday," Logan pointed out. "We're supposed to stay away from any room that his guests went near."

"Exactly! And that will be our cover."

"I'm not following you."

"You can be so dense at times, Loggie. Bella and your parents are in Everwood and plan to shelter-in-place there. Valeria is staying here to oversee the cleaning. My dad headed up to the state capitol with Aunt Sophie to kick the governor's ass into action, and help organize the regional plan. So, we're supposed to head to the Palace, and stay in our suite."

"And Frida, Tamsin, and Leah will all be there helping get the hotel ready for healthcare workers to stay in if things get as bad as expected," Logan reminded.

"Yes, but we're going to tell Frida that we prefer to stay at the cabin for a few days. That's where we'll throw out pre-quarantine party," Heather announced, proud of her planning.

"Heather, you're not thinking this through clearly. You heard what your dad said after yesterday's meeting. If the governor doesn't order a shelter-in-place, Mayor Dunkley will issue one for Azure Rocks on Friday. We can't throw a party next weekend."

"Oh, Logan, do you really underestimate me that much?" Heather asked. "We're going to have the party on Wednesday."

"Wednesday?! Do you really think our friends' parents will let them leave the house for a party at Silver Lake? You need to be realistic."

"I'm sure our friends can think of reasons to escape from their homes for one night. I'm confident that the prospect of fooling around one last time will spark some imaginations," Heather responded with certainty.

"No, you're not doing this, Heather. I'm not asking. I'm ordering you to drop the idea. Don't go and start calling our friends, you got—you already did that, didn't you?" Logan changed course and asked, after realizing why his cousin appeared so confident.

"Of course, I did! Most of the cheer squad seems interested. Although, Ashley joined you in sounding like a worrywart. But Hannah was all for it. And she's going to bring some of her friends. College friends, Logan," Heather shivered with excitement at the prospect of college men to choose from.

"Hannah?" Logan repeated, intrigued for a moment, but he quickly shook it off. "No, it's still a terrible idea.

"Hmm, if you say so. But Sharon admitted she's already very horny and worried about not having sex for weeks, if not months. If you let me have my party, then I won't complain if you two want to hookup for the night. It's a one-time offer," Heather dangled. She wasn't aware that her cousin and close friend had been screwing behind her back for years.

"You want this party that bad, huh?" Logan questioned. Permission to fuck Sharon would be helpful. Once this virus thing is over, Heather won't be able to stop Sharon and me from continuing to have our friends-with-benefits relationship. Or I could stick my wick into a new inkwell. "Okay, I might be willing to do this, but we need to be safe."

"No shit, Sherlock. That's why I picked the cabin. It's large enough that we can spread out. Social distancing, you know."

"Heather, a party is not social distancing," Logan explained, shaking his head. "You know that you're going to get in so much trouble for this."

"Me? Nuh-uh, Loggie. You mean we. We're a team, cousin. Always have, always will, for life," Heather declared with a wide smile.


Notes:

This is intended to be a light-hearted, sex-filled trip to the cabin. So don't take the dumb idea of throwing a party in the middle of a pandemic too seriously. Obviously, don't do this in real life.

1) This will be a short and fast story. The first three chapters will be the setup and then the party and prank. I'll be posting two chapters a day and hope to finish it by the end of this weekend. I don't want to spend too much time away from my other thread.

2) In order not to bog the story down, and I guess I'm lazy, I won't give each character a description when they are introduced. So if you are unfamiliar with a character's traits, please check out the Character pages.

3) I'm using Gray Gremlin's layout of the cabin from his Winter Holiday thread. I needed the larger cabin for all the sex-I mean, social distancing. lol.

Who's in and who's out for the party?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)