More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Appropriation (interracial)

Jane just finished her gym training after a long day at work, and she went in the women's changing room to get back to her regular clothes.

That's when she felt a wet tissue put on her mouth from behind and everything went black. When she woke up, she was in a small room with dirt wall and floor. At the opposite of her bed made of dried leaf, was a door frame with no door and a blinding sun was coming through.

Looking at herself, she realized that she was naked and covered in dried dirt of different colors applied like paint. Her blond hairs were also breaded, and when she walked out, she could see that she was in some African village deep in the middle of the Savana.

Two black girls joined her and said things in her language, but she wasn't able to understand them. So they grabbed her and led her to a hut with a big black man was waiting, his huge cock erected. The two women started to stroke and lick his dick, inviting her to do the same. She obviously said no, but the two women grabbed her and brought her closer to the man's crotch. She may have been strong, thanks to her gym session, she somehow was no match to the girls. And there was no chance she could fight the black man who grabbed her head and started to push his massive cock in her mouth. She never had seen anything that big and it was pushing down her throat until she swallowed it. To her shock, she soon ended up with half of the thing down her throat.

After that, he released her, making her cough, trying to catch her breasts. In her effort to have a normal breathing, she didn't notice his attempt to grab her ass, and ended up with her butt lifted in his direction while he spread her legs. She felt his massive member stretch her pussy wide as he fucked her in front of the two women giggling and talking at her happily. Despite the pain of her stretched pussy, she quickly felt a strong pleasure that made her moan more and more until she came when she felt the warm feeling of cum filling her womb.

Every day was pretty much the same with a different member of the tribe. All of them with massive cocks that made her pussy more lose by the weeks. She thought of running away, but she was in the middle of nowhere, she would die alone, out there. And when her belly started to grow, it was already too late.

Jane was a part of the tribe, as a breeder.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)