More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ulap38 Ulap38

Which god/goddess will you focus on? Who is he/she in this modern world?

Apollo, A-list Hollywood actor and singer

Darren Vickers, born in Blackpool, England, is one of Hollywood's highest paid actors as well as a rising rock star. A heartthrob throughout the world, the openly bisexual Apollo has a trail of admirers larger than the population of many countries. A committed bachelor, he has had many flings and longterm sexual friendships with men and women across the globe. In many ways he's the ultimate polyamorist, he cares about each and every person he's bedded, and is a steadfast friend to many. This also inadvertently creates a massive network of informants that Zeus has asked him to take advantage of from time to time. He doesn't answer directly to Zeus, but has a good relationship with his father and has done him favors from time to time, including acting as an unofficial ambassador of the Greeks when dealing with other pantheons. In his current incarnation he is younger than his son, Aesculapius, something that amuses the elder deity when he gives his son fatherly advice.

What's he up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)