More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ulap38 Ulap38

What's he up to?

Dozing off on a plane

Apollo could barely keep his eyes open. The need for sleep was something he'd thought he'd gotten used to as a human, but it always felt like if he did he'd be wasting time that could be better spent doing something else. More often than not he had to be reminded to sleep. Even on something as monotonous as a lengthy plane flight he tended to stay awake. Normally he'd be more awake then ever as he was closer to the Sun than normal, but it had been a long flight and even Apollo's enthusiasm was dimming. In this case the connection to the Sun worked against him as the one time he'd like to sleep, he felt too awake to do so. At least it was a private plane and he didn't have to worry about anyone snapping a picture of a groggy Apollo in a zombie-like state to post all over the internet.

"Still can't sleep," the voice to his right asked.

"Bloody nuisance, Erato," Apollo muttered. "If this wasn't so important I'd say bollocks to this and go home."

Wanda Miller, Darren Vickers' most trusted aide, and formerly the Greek Muse of erotic poetry. The pair were easy to spot, the Anglo Apollo contrasting heavily with the dark-skinned, curvy Erato, who arguably had almost as many admirers as Apollo himself. Many people said she looked a lot like the porn star, Jada Fire, which had become something of a running gag on the internet. Erato personally found the comparison flattering, even once taking a selfie at the AVGN awards side by side with the famous adult actress. Several directors tried to sign her do porn that night, but Erato declined. She was dedicated to helping the often whimsical Apollo keep his life in order, and had no regrets working alongside him now as she once had millennia before.

She adjusted her glasses and looked up from her latest poem; she still wrote erotic poetry, albeit under a pseudonym. "But you won't, if for no other reason than you find the idea of being invited to dinner by a fellow sun deity intriguing."

"True."

"Especially a very attractive one."

"Also true."

Darren Vickers was a very popular actor all over the world, though like Zeus and others, he kept his godhood under wraps. So imagine his surprise when he was invited to a banquet by Japan's Eternal Empress, Amaterasu. He knew little about her personally, save she was born the daughter of Japan's previous emperor, and manifested her divine powers on her 18th birthday. Upon coming into her divine identity, she was formally anointed Empress of the nation whose culture she had helped create so long ago. It had been four years since then, and albeit a young woman by human standards, she ruled Japan wisely, allowing the Diet to continue mortal administration so long as she didn't find anything morally objectionable. So far she had yet to demand that the United States remove its presence from Japan, though she made it known that she expected such talks to occur soon.

Zeus had seen the potential to improve relations with the Japanese pantheon and encouraged Apollo to go. In truth he needed little convincing. After all, as Erato had said, Amaterasu was also known for being very, very attractive. Granted even Apollo knew better than to expect a chance to bed the Divine Empress of Japan, whose Shinto following long into the modern-age made her among the most powerful gods of not just Asia, but of Earth itself. Somehow that made the idea of sharing a bed with her even more enticing.

"You're getting hard," Erato teased.

"You looking at my crotch again, luv?" He teased back.

"Of course. You've got a nice dick, boss," she admitted openly. "I like looking at it."

"Among other things," he said with a smirk.

"Among other things," she agreed.

Oh their relationship was far from purely professional. They'd been friends-with-benefits almost from the time they first rediscovered each other. They'd be hard pressed to come up with an erotic situation the two hadn't taken part in together.

"You know, I may have a way to tire you out so you can get some sleep," Erato said with a naughty grin.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)