More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ulap38 Ulap38

What's he up to?

On his "lunch" break

"Anyone seen, Darren?" The director asked.

"Last I saw him he said he was going on his lunch break," a stagehand answered.

"Lunch break? He already had his lunch break!" the director said, clearly irritated.

"Oh, then I don't know."

The director flung up his hands in annoyance. "Well if you see him, tell him to get his unprofessional ass back here asap!"

"Sure, boss," the stagehand agreed nervously.

Erato had been checking Apollo's schedule on her touch-pad when she overheard the exchange.

"Geez, Darren off again, Bobby?" She asked the cute stagehand.

"Oh, hi, Ms. Miller," Bobby replied, blushing furiously when she spoke to him. It was kind of an open secret that he had a crush on Mr. Vickers' beautiful assistant. "Yeah, I mean..he just told me he was getting lunch, but like the boss said..he already had lunch."

Gods he was adorable. She wasn't sure if she wanted to run a hand through his hair or shove his face in her tits.

"Yeah, I bet I can imagine what he was "hungry" for," Erato said with an amused smile.

""You mean-oh!" Realization suddenly hit Bobby. "Man, I hope he doesn't get in trouble. He's always so nice to everybody."

His first instinct is hoping a nice guy doesn't get in trouble rather than being irritated? Tits. She definitely wanted to shove his face in her tits now.

"Oh he'll be fine, but..maybe we should find him," Erato reasoned, several scenarios going through her head.

Bobby nodded. "You're right. I mean it's okay to have fun, but it's not good to make the boss mad."

"No it's not. Follow me, i think I know where he'd go," she instructed. She made it a point to strut a little bit to give sweet Bobby a look at her ass. When she heard a soft gulp behind her, she smiled. Mission accomplished.

The pair when to the other side of the set where the camera equipment was kept. She knew Apollo had a bit of a kink for photographing and/or recording impromptu sex romps. Sure enough as they got closer, a light moaning sound could be heard from one of the shut rooms.

"Aha, there you are," Erato said with a smirk. She went to carefully open the door a crack.

"Shouldn't we knock?" Bobby reasoned.

Erato just looked at him playfully. "Where's the fun in that?"

She edges it open so they can look inside.

What do they see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)