More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

What happens next?

Aphrodisiac works its way in your body.

Each ministration, coo and gentle caress of my scalp rid me of these pesky resistances. "I've always taken care of you. Watched you grow. You're so precious to me, hun." I felt another prick, this time in my thigh, as another dose of Dr. Selas' natural love elixir was delivered intravenously.

Her hands slide inside my skirt, her hands parting against my legs, teasing at my underwear. It was impossible not to respond; the aphrodisiac was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. I moaned into Dr. Selas' neck, my body melting as she slid her hand further up my leg.

Dr. Selas was aroused, I knew it. "I have the whole day, my precious girl. I want you, I need you," her breath was warm and moist against my skin. "Come here, come here," her hand pushed aside my panties, my legs parted slightly. Her tongue darted into my mouth, tasting, probing.

I pulled away, gasping, my breath ragged and uneven. "You shouldn't-" I protested, resisting the for a little a bit longer. "I can't..."

A pained groan escaped my lips, my eyelids dropping as the began its pull.

"Oh honey... I know, baby," Dr. Selas soothed me, stroking my cheek, my hair; her voice so gentle and caring, that it lowers my resistance completely. "Don't worry, I know you aren't ready," she smiled down at me, her fingers caressing the side of my neck.

With each passing minute the worked its way to the back of my brain, erasing those inhibitions and doubts. Soon I would be under its spell, the euphoria too powerful to withstand any longer. And as if on cue, Dr. Selas' lips claimed my own. Soft and gentle, the gentle kisses coaxed me towards surrender.

I always treated her as a gentle authoritative figure in my life, so my surrender was complete when Dr. Selas swept me onto her lap, wrapping her arms around me as I straddled her hips. The intimacy of it made my head spin, my breathing shallow. I kissed her gently, tentatively, my fingertips pressing softly against the hard swell of her breasts.

Her skin was soft and smooth against my palms. I closed my eyes and savoured, taking in the smell of her sweat and the familiar sweetness of her skin. Her hands smoothed across my sides, cupping my bottom before lifting me onto her lap. I sank into her as easily as falling into deep water, letting my eyes fall half shut as her lips sought mine again.

Our tongues touched and danced, their heat a tantalizing invitation. I gave into my urge, slipping my tongue between her lips; her lips opened, the heat of her inviting me in, giving herself to me. I felt her sigh deeply against my skin. Dr. Selas' eyes closed, a satisfied smile gracing her lips. She brought one hand up to stroke my hair; she pulled the elastic of my panties loose, revealing my swollen sex, and ran her hand lightly down its length.

My eyes flickered open, searching her face. "Dr. Selas, are you sure-"

She hushed me with another slow kiss, "Hush. Let yourself enjoy." Her other hand rested on my hip, "Let go, baby."

I allowed myself to relax in Dr. Selas' hold; the pressure from her fingers against my flesh helped ease the ache building in my groin. Our mouths met again, her taste and aroma mixing together into a intoxicating blend. Slowly I drifted downwards, my hands wandering along her waist until they settled comfortably on the curve of her hips.

One hand moved from my hip to my breast; the other moved down to caress my mound, the pad of her thumb dancing over the sensitive bud of my clit. My entire body shuddered at her touch. The pleasure was overwhelming, my muscles clenching and tensing as my hips rose and fell in time with her motions. She pulled me closer to her, running her other hand up my stomach, the soft fabric of her blouse brushing against my nipples.

What does Dr. Selas does next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)