More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blahblahblah1082 blahblahblah1082

What world do you want to create?

Anyone You’re Attracted to - Eccentricity - “Oh yeah, he does that.”

Anyone you’re attracted to

Anyone you find attractive is free for you to use as you please, whether “use” is explicitly sexual or just the violation of social/legal boundaries (trespassing and theft, for instance, are on the table).

Eccentricity

Your acts are excused as being eccentricities. You just can’t quite seem to follow society’s norms.

“Oh yeah, he does that.”

People who know you and have spent a lot of time around you are used to your sexual use of them or those around you, but strangers will find it less normal. Specific reactions vary, but close friends/girlfriends/wives will be very used to and accepting of your actions, possibly not even really noticing what you’re doing is weird. Strangers will not be used to your behavior and can have reactions ranging from anger to fascination in your alternative lifestyle. The more you use your privilege on or around someone, the more used to it they will become. As an added bonus, repeated use will build up romantic and sexual interest, even if the person dislikes you initially.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)