More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Firan25 Firan25

Who am I?

Antoinette Kingsley, Business Mogul

"...We at Kingley Stimulates only have the best for our customers in mind, as such we have been focusing our efforts to make corrections in the flaws of our products. To make our customers experience with them as comfortable, stimulating, and provide the release they need in their everyday lives. I can assure you, that the customer in the latest malfunction incident will be the last.Our line of products will guarantee the safety that our customers have always known, as well as guaranteed stimulation our products are known for. Thank you for your time."

The immediate hail of questions and camera flashes light up the room, my eyes twitch but I gather up my paperwork and proceed out the door to my left. My security detail surround me and escort me out the building as more reporters swarm in asking me various questions, and try to get decent shots for their Websites. I keep my head low and proceed into the awaiting limo, the door sliding open allowing me entry. I step in, and the door shuts behind me on its own, silencing the plethora of incessant screams and questions. Relaxing my head on the car seat, I release a long, and drawn out sigh of relief. I always hated doing public speeches, more so when it's my ass in hot water.

The limo starts moving, escaping the hoard of women, and flashing lights. the chaos slowly becoming a small dot on the horizon, and eventually fading from memory. I stare at the ceiling, which is lined with reflective mirrors, I enjoy watching the expressions of my partners faces when they ride on top of me, and taking the full 17 1/2 inches of my black cock into their pussies.

Staring back at me, is a 6'7 tall, beautiful black woman, 32 years old, her hair shoulder length and wavy, Her face still seemed young, with light eyeliner, and beautiful pink lips. The black Dress she wore hugged her curves like a second skin, the shiny latex material showing her muscular, athletic figure, and pressing together her ample 46 DD bust, the dress wrapping tightly around her cock causing extra stimulation.

I look at myself a little longer and nod, giving myself an affectionate wink. Slowly, my body starts moving on it's own, thrusting my slowly growing member under my dress. The feeling of the fabric feels amazing and slowly start feeling the building orgasm, the head of my cock poking between my breasts with each thrust. I spread my legs wide, resting my ankle high stilletto heels on the seats as I pump harder and faster. Throwing my head back as waves of pleasure roll over me. "OH FUCK, YESS OOOOOOOOOHHHHH, YEA TAKE MY COCK YOU FUCKING SLUT. AH AH AH AH AAAAAH FUCK YEA. TAKE MY DAMN NUT AAAAAAAAH FUUUUUUUUCK." My orgasm hits like a tank causing my hips to launch upward and gallons of cum release all over my face and tits. The warm gooey texture invading my senses, along with the smell of Peaches and cream. One of the many products my company produces is Flavor pills for cum. Allowing the user to get particular flavors and scents when they ejaculate. It's a top seller in the states and in some european countries. I sigh again, and finally let my feet down onto the floor. Catching my breath, and finally feeling the AC wash over me.

"Having fun back there ma'am?" I hear my driver call from up front, a cute 20 something black girl who I hired myself because of her cute figure and tight ass. The fact that she was a bit of a freak was also a plus.
"Yea sorry about that, you know how I get when i'm stressed Nina." I see her blue eyes (contacts of course) stare back at me through the rear view mirror, her mischievous gaze telling me what she wants.
"Oh I know girl, I can set auto pilot, and come back there if you want to help you relieve some tension."

Allow her in the back?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)