More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tmonk tmonk

Do I cum or answer the door?

Answer the door.

With a groan of frustration, I pull my throbbing penis out of Alina's warm, eager mouth. She sits back on her haunches and gazes hungrily up at me, strings of saliva linking her full lips to the head of my cock. I bend down and kiss her. "Sorry babe," I apologise, "Can't keep our guests waiting." She gives a frustrated little growl and gently bites my shaft before I can pull my boxers over it. I do up my flies and cup her face in my hand lovingly before walking over to the door.

"Hey man!" Adam calls happily as I let him in. He is a tall, dark haired guy in his late twenties, stubble constantly visible on his gaunt cheeks. He wears his customary leather jacket and blue jeans with boots. Beside him is his new girlfriend, Nareena. She is short, about 5'2" and cute as a button with her round face and small, upturned nose. Caramel coloured skin, long jet-black hair and deep brown eyes speak to her Indian heritage. She has a curvy figure, with wide hips and full breasts straining the fabric of the Ramones t-shirt she sports. I can see the line of a pink thong peeking above her faded jeans and already know I am going to like this girl. "You must be Nareena, great to meet you," I smile and pull her in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She presses against me and I can tell she has noticed my erection poking against her stomach. "Mmm, very glad to meet you too," she smirks as she pulls back, her hand darting out to lightly rub against the bulge in my jeans. Adam raises an eyebrow as he notices his girlfriend's hand on my hard cock. "Hope we didn't interrupt anything," he says with amusement. "Nothing we can't finish later," Alina purrs as she comes over, standing on her tip toes to kiss Adam's cheek. She is once again dressed in her little black party dress, a simple strappy number that comes down to just below her ass cheeks, leaving her slender legs exposed. As usual, she isn't wearing a bra and her nipples are hard little dents in the fabric of the dress. She turns to Nareena and pulls her in for that double cheek kiss girls love. Nareena looks her up and down, attraction sparkling in her big brown eyes. "Alina!" she exclaims, "Adam has told me so much about you. You'r even more beautiful than he said. I have to say I feel a little underdressed." She slaps Adam playfully on the arm. "You should have told me to dress up, silly. I'd have worn a cocktail dress." "Nonsense," Alina retorts, holding Nareena at arms length so she can look at her, hands resting on the girl's full hips, "You look gorgeous! I just felt like throwing on this little thing." I smile at the two girls gushing over each other and lean in to give Alina a peck on the cheek, my hand dropping down to squeeze her ass. "First things first," I laugh, "I think we all need drinks. Come in and make yourselves at home."

I walk over to fetch beers from the little kitchen alcove next to the dining area of our apartment as Alina leads our guests to the living area beside that. Adam and Nareena settle on the couch, while Alina takes one of the armchairs facing it across the coffee table. I return and pass a beer each to our guests and another to Alina before perching on the arm of Alina's armchair with my own. Adam holds his bottle out and we all lean forward to clink them together before settling back into small talk. As we chat Alina has one arm around my waist and the other laid casually on my leg. She slowly moves that hand up until her fingers can teasingly play with the bulge in my pants, my cock still hard her earlier ministrations. I notice the looks of amusement on our guests' faces as they notice what she is doing, and how Nareena pulls her feet up onto the couch and nestles further into Adam so that, with one arm thrown around her, his fingers can play over her cocked hip, teasing the line of her exposed thong. Eventually the bulge in Adam's jeans rises to equal my own and Alina throws a knowing glance to his girlfriend. "It seems we have two very excited men on our hands here," she says lightly, "I think a little entertainment before dinner might be in order. What do you think?" Nareena grins wickedly, her hand falling down to squeeze Adam's erection, and both of us guys look at each other and smile knowingly.

What kind of entertainment should we have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)