More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tmonk tmonk

What kind of entertainment should we have?

How about a show?

"I think dinner and a show is a great idea," I suggest and Adam nods his agreement. The girls exchange a lustful look and Alina stands up to stride over to Adam. She pulls him from the couch and gestures to the other armchair. "You, sit there," she commands, "I think I need to get to know your lovely girlfriend a bit better." Chuckling to himself, Adam complies and takes a seat on the armchair beside mine, facing the couch as Alina slides down into the place he vacated. Nareena leans over and the two girls begin to kiss, the Indian girl's hand stroking up and down Alina's inner thigh as she in turn cups and massages her make out partner's full breast. The sight is amazing to behold and my hand drops down to grip my firm erection. On his armchair, I see Adam do the same and we settle back to enjoy the spectacle.

The girls' kissing intensifies and Nareena throws her leg over to straddle Alina's sitting form. Her pink thong forms a tantalising whaletail above the rim of her jeans as she makes out deeply with my girlfriend. Her hips start making little circles of arousal as Alina drops her hands to squeeze the girl's round bubble butt before moving up to pull her t-shirt over her head. Her lacy black bra follows next and Nareena sits back so Alina can suck and nibble on the hard brown nipples of her luscious D-cup breasts. Both Adam and I have our cocks out now, hands working up and down our shafts as we enjoy the sight of our girlfriends getting hot and heavy with each other. Alina's fingers start to undo the buttons of Nareena's jeans and the girl stands up so she can slide the tight denim off. She leans over so they can kiss as she does so, her legs together and that amazing round ass stuck out towards me and her boyfriend. The jeans slide slowly down, exposing full caramel coloured ass cheeks into which the pink line of her thong disappears before appearing again below around the little bulge of her pussy lips. I can already see the fabric darkening from how we her cunt is. She kicks her trainers off along with the jeans and pushes them to the side as she pulls Alina up from the couch. In one smooth move, Nareena draws the little black dress over my girlfriend's head and then the two girls are standing there in nothing but their tiny panties, mostly naked bodies pressed together in arousal. Alina has to stoop slightly to plunge her tongue into Nareena's waiting mouth and as she does so her hands drop down to once again squeeze the girls ass, pulling her cheeks apart to display the thin pink line of cotton covering her little asshole. Nareena pushes her back down onto the couch and drops to all fours, running her tongue up Alina's inner thigh to the edge of the tiny black g-string covering her mound. I stare enraptured, stoking my cock as the girl's tongue runs up and down the edges of Alina's underwear, never quite going so far as to directly touch her pussy. The teasing tongue is driving my girlfriend wild and her hands move up and down her body, fingers trailing along her flat stomach or pinching her erect nipples as she bites her lower lip as if she's about to break the skin. Finally Nareena pulls the g-string to the side and her pink tongue snakes out to lightly flick along Alina's soaking wet, perfectly shaved pussy. A loud moan of ecstasy bursts from her lips and Alina grips the girl's head with both hands as she grinds her hips to work that tongue harder against her clit. Nareena is happy to comply and works her hands under Alina's ass, lifting her up to get even more purchase as she enthusiastically laps at her pussy. The girls stay like that for a few minutes as Alina's hips work ever more frantic circles against Nareena's mouth. Eventually Alina gives one hard thrust against Nareena's face so the girl has to sit back, her hands still supporting my girlfriend's ass as she starts to cum hard. Alina's back and shoulders are still on the couch, with her legs wrapped around Nareena's head as she shudders and jerks through the orgasm. The sight of that little cutie, sitting back with her round ass perfectly framed by her thong as she hungrily devours my love's gushing pussy is almost too much for me, and I have to slow the stroking of my cock so as not to cum there and then.

Alina subsides back onto the floor, her head resting on the couch cushions as her slim body continues to tremble with aftershocks of her climax. She pulls Nareena in for another kiss and then the Indian girl scrambles up to the couch, straddling her face so Alina can return the favour. My girl doesn't need another hint and she immediately grabs those full ass cheeks and lifts herself up to start licking Nareena's pussy through the soaked fabric of her thong. Adam and I marvel at the sight of that brown ass working back and forth on Alina's pale face, both our cocks hard as iron at the view. Nareena turns to look over her shoulder at us, a lusty smile on her cute round face and says, "I think we might need a volunteer from the audience."

Who should join in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)