More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by tmonk tmonk

Who should join in?

Let Adam have some fun.

I look over at Adam and nod towards the girls. He grins and stands up, pulling his boots, jeans and boxers off as he does so. When he reaches Nareena, he puts a hand on either side of her face and pulls her in for a deep, passionate kiss. They pull away and she whispers something in his ear, a mischievous gleam in her eyes. Adam chuckles and kneels down by Alina, who stops eating his girlfriend's pussy and sits up to hear what he has to say. He passes the message on and she spins around, hopping up onto her haunches to pull the pink thong all the way off and start sloppily licking Nareena's little brown butthole. She soon has it soaking wet and pulls back. Standing up, she whips off her g-string and lays down on the couch, her ass elevated as she lays it on the armrest. Nareena moves over her into a 69 and begins once more to kiss that tight, shaved little pussy. Adam kneels on the couch, legs either side of Alina's head and begins to slowly push his cock into his girlfriend's asshole as my girl works her clit with her tongue.

My cock is hard as diamond, throbbing in my hand as I move it up and down, engrossed in the sight before me. Adam is pumping Nareena's asshole with increasing , pushing her hips down onto Alina's face with every thrust. He grabs Nareena's long black hair, wrapping it around his hand for better purchase as he thrusts deep inside her. The action pulls her head up from Alina's pussy and she lets out a howl of ecstasy at the of the cock in her ass and the sensation of the tongue on her clit. Nareena sits halfway up so she can grind her hips down on Alina's face and play with her hard nipples as Adam's cock impales her asshole. I see Alina's hand drop to her pussy, furiously rubbing her clit as she continues to devour Nareena's dripping cunt, Adam's balls slapping against her forehead every time he thrusts in. Adam pounds his girlfriend's ass a few more times before pulling out with a little popping sound. Alina immediately grabs his cock and guides it downwards into her mouth so she can taste Nareena's ass off it. A few deep thrusts down her throat and he once again lines the head of penis up against his girlfriend's asshole. She eagerly thrusts her hips backward as he enters her ass again, tongue running against her teeth in pure passion. Adam puts his hand on the back of her head and forces her mouth down to Alina's pussy. She eagerly resumes lapping her tongue against those smooth pussy lips, flicking Alina's sensitive clit every now and then. I see the telltale signs in my girl's body, hips thrusting harder and fingers clenching on Nareena's ample ass, leaving dents in the caramel flesh as she begins to build towards her second orgasm of the evening. Her excitement is contagious and Nareena buries her face deeper into her cunt, her own body twitching and rocking back and forth as a climax builds. It's not long before both girls are in the throes of powerful orgasms, their faces buried in each other's pussies and sounds of pure agonised bliss escaping their mouths. The feeling of his girlfriend's asshole spasming on his cock in ecstasy is enough for Adam and he shouts in pleasure, thrusts deep and unloads deep inside her. The three hold like that for a moment, pressing into each other as their orgasms fill their worlds until Adam finally pulls himself out. Sticky white cum oozes from Nareena's asshole and Alina lifts her head up so her tongue can lap it up. Adam collapses back on the couch and Nareena sits up so my girl can suck as much of his sperm as possible out of her ass. After a few seconds she spins around and lies on top of Alina, the two girls kissing deeply as the cum mixes back and forth into their mouths. The scene is beautiful, sensual and loving and I get the feeling Alina has made a very good friend tonight.

Finally both girls pull away from their kiss, ropes of jism linking their open mouths as the gaze into each other's eyes. As one they reach a decision and turn their heads to look at me, still stroking my cock as I observe their embrace. They hop down onto the floor and crawl towards me, string of cum dripping from both their chins and hungry looks in their eyes. As soon as they reach me Alina bats my hand away and slowly runs her tongue from my balls all the way up to the tip of my cock. She winks mischievously at me as Nareena repeats the procedure. When her mouth is at the tip of my dick Alina dives in and begins making out with the Indian girl, my throbbing helmet between their mouths as their tongues work sinuously against each other. They turn their heads, one mouth on either side of my cock and begin working themselves up and down my shaft in unison. Every time they reach the tip their tongues flick against each other before they continue down to the base of my erection. I moan in pure bliss and place a hand at the back of each of their heads, my fingers twining through their hair. They begin taking it in turns to deep throat me when they reach the top. Alina first drives her mouth all the way down until her nose presses against my crotch as Nareena looks on while licking her lips, they resume sliding their, hot wet mouths all the way down my shaft and when the reach the top once more, Nareena plunges my cock into her mouth with abandon, her big brown eyes locked on mine. These two beautiful girls continue like this for a while until I begin to feel myself about to burst. Alina can read my body like a book and her hand comes up to start pumping my shaft as her and Nareena's tongues lick and flick the head of my penis. It's not long before I erupt, coating both those pretty faces in ropes of sticky cum.

They start to make out again as my cock subsides, sucking the sperm from each other's faces and spitting it back into each other's mouths. As I collapse back onto the armchair, utterly spent and marvelling at the sight before me, we hear a call from the other side of the room. The girls turn around, tongues still entwined, and I look up to see Adam emerging from the kitchen with a tray of food. "I dunno about you lot," he smirks, "but I'm fucking starving."


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)