More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by tmonk tmonk

What's next?

Let's eat.

Smiling at each other in the afterglow of the pleasure we have all just experienced together, we head over to the dinner table and take our seats. Alina sits beside me and Adam and Nareena take the opposite side, girls facing the guys. The meal Alina has prepared is perfect to restore our spent energy, a delicious paste bake accompanied by salad and a red wine that pairs perfectly with it. As we sit there eating, drinking and laughing together, we are the model of a staid, suburban dinner party, apart from our various states of undress and the sexual fluids glistening on our skin. Eventually the meal winds down and it is time for our guests to return home. We gather up our clothes, strewn wildly about the apartment and continue chatting casually as we all get dressed. None of us have escaped without a few stains but cum and pussy marks on clothes are to be expected after any kind of a fun party. Alina and I walk our guests to the door, arms around each other, to say goodbye. Adam and I go for another back-slapping man hug and the girls kiss each other's cheeks again. Goodbyes between friends are always less formal than introductions and I pull Nareena in for a last kiss, our tongues entwining and my hands squeezing her ass through her jeans as she presses against me. Adam and Alina say goodbye in a similar fashion and then we are standing in the doorway, arms around each other as we watch our guests depart along the hallway of our apartment building.

"Well, that was a successful evening," Alina remarks as we clean up, me doing the dishes and her putting things away. "I like Nareena a lot and think her and Adam make a cute couple." "Same here," I agree. "Did you notice how anal-centric she is? I bet Adam is having the time of his life with her." Alina grins and presses against me, placing my hand under her dress, across her slim buttocks. "Oh you liked that eh?" she smirks. "Well I guess I know what we're doing tonight." I laugh and kiss her lovingly, enjoying the feeling of her tight asshole contracting around my middle finger as I pop it inside. She shrieks with delight and wraps her legs around my waist as I lift her up and carry her to the bedroom. Yes, tonight was a very successful dinner party.

Later, I lie in bed, cock twitching and sweat glistening on my skin from our vigorous anal lovemaking. Alina lies on her stomach, her head on my chest and one leg thrown across mine as cum dribbles from her asshole, still unbelievably tight despite the pounding it has just received. She stirs sleepily and lifts her face for a kiss before murmuring, "Goodnight my love, don't forget we are up early in the morning to start our journey for the holidays." In all the fun I had almost forgotten we are going to spend the holidays with family.

Whose family are we spending the holidays with?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)