More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tmonk tmonk

What kind of entertainment should we have?

Our cocks need some attention.

"These cocks definitely need some attention," Nareen says and hops off the couch to kneel in front of her boyfriend, nimble fingers undoing his flies. Alina stands up and guides me over to sit beside Adam before sinking to her own knees with a gleam in her eyes. Soon both sets of jeans, boots and boxers are thrown to the side and we sit there, erections pointing skywards as the girls exchange smiles and lean down to get to work. Nareena's style of cocksucking is enthusiastic and sloppy. She works up plenty of saliva and is quickly slurping up and down on Adam's dick, one hand wrapped around the base to stroke in unison with the bobbing of her head. Alina is more slow and sensual, running her tongue from the base of my cock all the way to the tip before sinking those luscious lips over my engorged helmet. Her hot, wet mouth feels amazing as she works my cock in deeper with every suck. Soon she is pressing her head all the way down, her nose tickled by my neatly trimmed pubic hair as I feel the tip of her throat constrict around the head of my cock. I notice Adam admiring Alina's technique and I nod to Nareena in turn and smile, expressing my approval of her different, but just as sexy, style. He raises his beer and we clink the bottles together as we sit side by side with our girlfriends blowing us. Bonding experiences like this are what make for great friendships.

After a few minutes of this heaven the girls glance over at each other and giggle at the sight of one another, throbbing erections buried in their mouths. A flash of understanding passes between them and both girls sit back, pulling our cocks out of their mouths. Nareena leans over and whispers in Alina's ear and they both smile, noses resting against each other before sharing a brief kiss, tongues flickering back and forth to taste the cock of each girl's man. They stand up, eyes locked on Adam and I as we sit there with our iron-hard dicks twitching in anticipation. Achingly slowly, they switch positions and kneel back down, Nareena in front of me and Alina kneeling before Adam. His shaft is still coated in strings of drool from Nareena's sloppy sucking and I enjoy the sight of my girl slowly licking it clean, savouring the taste of the other girl's saliva before giving the tip of his cock a cute little kiss and sliding him into her mouth. Nareena, meanwhile, has enveloped my cock in her eager mouth and I enjoy how different the sensation of her blowjob is to my girlfriend's. Her smaller mouth is tight as she pistons up and down my shaft, but the liberal amount of spit she produces means she feels wonderfully wet and smooth. Her caramel skin contrasts with my own paler flesh and I twine the fingers of my hand into her jet black hair and sit back enjoying the sight of my entire length disappearing into her mouth. Things are getting hot and heavy as the girls work out cocks and I, for one, can feel myself getting close to blowing my load. Nareena senses it and pauses long enough to pull her t-shirt over her head, arching her back to give me a lovely view of her bountiful D-cup breasts barely contained by a lacy black bra as she does so. I sit forward as she plunges her mouth down on my dick again and slide a hand inside her bra so I can play with her nipple, which is erect with arousal. She moans with pleasure and pushes my cock deep into her throat as I do so and I use my free hand to hold her head down for a few seconds, enjoying how tight her throat feels. I let go and she sits back to gasp for air, strings of saliva still linking her gorgeous brown lips to my cock. Leaning forward, I kiss her deeply, thrusting my tongue into that sweet little mouth that felt so good on my dick moments before. She looks into my eyes and whispers, "I want to taste your cum," her voice husky with longing. Happy to oblige, I kiss her once more then lie back, using both hands to her down on my cock again as I begin to fuck her face. Glancing over, I see Alina has lost her dress and is once more clad in just her tiny black g-string, Adam's fingers playing with the pert nipples of her tiny breasts as she works her mouth up and down his length in a steadily building rhythm. His hips jerk and he lets out a low groan as he begins to cum. Alina moves her hands to his hips, holding him in place as he fills her mouth with his seed. A few more jerks of his hips and he is done, collapsing back onto the couch as Alina pulls back and opens her mouth in a smile to show him his handiwork. He dumped a huge load into her mouth and some spills out, running down her lower lip to drip from her chin onto her flat chest. She gives a little giggle and closes her mouth to keep the rest in, her cheeks slightly bulging as she turns to observe me vigorously facefucking our other guest. The loving look my almost-naked, cum splattered girlfriend turns on me, combined with the feeling of Nareena's hot little mouth on my cock is too much and I finally release my own load down the Indian girl's throat. She gulps down what she can then sits back, letting my spurting cock cover her lips, face and those amazing breasts in sticky ropes of jism. When I've blown my last, Alina lifts Nareena's chin towards her and slowly lets Adam's cum drain past her lips into the waiting, open mouth of his girlfriend, ending in a deep, passionate, cum covered kiss between the two girls.

Nareena swallows once more with relish and the two girls sit back on their haunches, amusedly admiring the two spent cocks that are the results of their handiwork. Alina has a hand down the front of her g-string, playing with her no doubt soaking wet pussy, while Nareena grips her own breasts through the fabric of her lacy bra, hips working in little circles of arousal. "Mmm, that was fun," Alina purrs, "but I don't think Nareena and I are quite done yet."

What do we do with these two horny girls?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)