More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Stumpy_jim Stumpy_jim

What's next?

Another competition, Horus' pov

"I challenge you to another competition, uncle!" I shout, pointing at the evil man reclining in the throne, grinning and tapping a finger on the armrest; seeing him there filled me with rage, yet I controlled it, knowing that to kill him would not be right. "I will beat you this time.

"Oh, will you now?" Set barked a laugh and tapped a finger on his chin. "Well, I suppose I could have a little fun for the evening..."

"Then name the game that we play, so I can beat you and take my father's seat," I stare at my uncle who seemed amused.

"Well, let me think..." Set rubbed his chin, a devious look forming in his eyes. "Oh, I know! I think that we should have a little competition in my private oasis, just you and me."

I raise an eyebrow and sniff; obviously, my uncle has something planned but this time, I'll suceed. "Fine, what do I need to bring?"

"Nothing," my uncle replied, his smirk grating on my nerves.

"Nothing? Is this hand-to-hand combat?"

"No."

"Do you have all the things for the competition there?"

"We won't be needing equipment."

"Fine," I nod and turn, wondering what my uncle is planning. This time, I'll beat him for sure; for my father and my mother.

"Good luck!" I hear my uncle call, laughing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)