More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Comcast Comcast

What to Do?

Another Way For !

Looking around you know you want to leave as soon as possible. Maybe you would pay your ex a visit if you could remember where she lived that is. Stepping out of the room you wander about until you finally stumble across the front of the hospital.

It doesn’t take you long to just go straight through the front door. No one bothers to stop you or your nakedness under the hospital gown.

You space out for a moment and stop. Looking around you take in your surroundings.

You are in a city with very few tall buildings. You get brief flashes again of memories now remembering you visited there once several years ago. You were still in Maine and about 15 minutes from what you think is your ex’s house.

Walking down the street you see an accounting office. Then a sharp pain wrecks your brain.

Angry memories flow through your head of the business. It was you first job there as a intern and they fired you for coming in too early and finishing your work. You remember there were also very pretty women that work there.

You pondering both options.

Which Do You Choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)