More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by userrandy userrandy

Her reaction was...

Annoyed to say the least....(but potion spilled on Naruto)

"Baka! What is wrong with you?" She snapped at him, causing Naruto to flinch.

"Sorry, Sakura-chan," Naruto apologized.

"You should be!" She continued, "I was just wanting to say goodbye and you manage to ruin-" Naruto noticed Sakura's temper change to genuine concern as she cut herself off. "Naruto, are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine," though now that she mentioned it, he did notice he was becoming a little woozy and his eye sight was beginning to blur, more specifically everything but Sakura was getting blurry. Also she was looking even more beautiful than usual. Why was he feeling so hot and light headed? He needed to sit down.

"Naruto!" Sakura cried out in alarm as he suddenly stumbled backwards and collapsed. Now it was her turn to rush over to her fallen comrade. It looked like he was having a fever, she deduced it probably had something to do with the pink liquid that had splattered over him from their crash. "Naruto, can you hear me?"

A blissful smile came over Naruto's face as he looked up at her, "Hey, Sakura...," he practically giggled. "How'd you get so beautiful?" he asked warmly as he reached up and caressed her cheek.

That caught her off guard. Sakura was stunned by the genuine sweetness emanating from Naruto. She couldn't help but blush and involuntarily took his hand to hold it there as she closed her eyes and leaned into his touch. When she opened her eyes, she was jolted back to her senses at the sight of Naruto leaning to steal a kiss. Quick as lightning her gentle touch switched to a harsh grab.

"Naruto!" She shouted irritably as she twisted his hand hard. "What's gotten into you?"

"Ow ow owowowowow, Sakura-chan!" Naruto pleaded in pain, getting her to yield. She released her grip, letting Naruto nurse his wrist for a bit before he cautiously answered. "I just wanted to go on a date with you, before I left."

Sakura paused at what her teammate had just said. And the more she thought about it, the more she felt her heart go out for him. Any other day she'd normally just write him off for annoying her and literally knock some sense into him but there was something earnest and about his response that made her actually stop and reflect. All the memories they had made over the last few months came flooding back- all the times he had been there for her, protected her, was beyond selfless with her, and never even got angry with her even for all the times she mistreated him- she felt a pang of sadness as she contemplated on it all. She did care for him but she couldn't deny that she hadn't really treated him kindly. But he always was there for her. They had came a long way and she was going to miss him. She looked back at him, who was waiting with a hopeful smile that she felt compelled to return.

"You know Naruto," she began, but again found herself interrupted by Naruto's condition worsening. His face was flushed and vacant look came over him. He looked like he was about to faint. "Naruto!" She called out even more worried than before. Quickly deducing that Naruto's behavior and illness had something to do with that pink liquid on him, Sakura decided it was time to go get help.

So what's Sakura's next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)