More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shadowyartsdirty shadowyartsdirty

So now there's one question to ask, will Jerry tell his parents about girl scouts or will he chicken out?

Announcemnet section

Sorry For the Slow Updates it's just I'm really busy doing commissions and I absolutely need the money to buy a new solar system cause where I live there a lot of power outages. I would import a solar system but my country charging tones of money per kg for shipping, so I have to buy the solar system locally, but the government keeps increasing the prices cause they know 80 % of the country. On top of that the local government decided to implement a tech import tax so I'm screwed cause I wanted to import some hardware updates, so much for that.

I will do my best to post but I won't be making any promises I don't I can keep.

This section will feature all announcements about the game

More images on my Twitter

https://twitter.com/ShadowyartsD/media

https://twitter.com/ShadowyartsD/status/1739146080917311540/photo/1

From the 1 January 2024 to 7 January 2024 I will be adding the sex scene animations to the game that I rendered in the last week of 2023. I will also be doing a major update for the grammar syntax and overall story as well as adding chapters to the branches that currently have dead ends.

Time permitting I should also be done adding the section for background music recomendation and also adding a score system.

Anyways added some clothes casual clothes and girl scout uniforms to some of the girls scouts.

Here are some of the images.

Here are some other images I made

These are mostly of Betty

Will add more images to the game soon, just really busy at the moment and also celebrating Christmas

Announcement four

So for the enviroment of the game I will be hiring a friend to make the A - frame and as for other parts of the environment I plan on using Premade assets.

I'll use a premade A-frame asset in the mean time while I wait for my friend to finish making the official A-frame for the game.

Announcement five

I'm also going to be adding a commercial tag to the stories/games that are going to have paid versions on Patreon. The Patreon edition allows me to upload higher resolution editions of the games because it's not reliant on web hosting website that limit upload size.

The non commercial editions will for the most part be just on chyoa editions where what you see is what you get while the commercial editions will have extra features for Patreon users.

The Patreon edition will have

• Longer sex scene animations

• Higher resolution images

• Inclusion of mini games

• Ability to play offline

• More chapters and alternate storylines

• Custom character art

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)