More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by magicmaster667 magicmaster667

One such story we'll follow was that of:

Annie, an office working rabbit with an expanding (but friendly) rivalry!

Annie lived in a particularly hyper-sized city. Sure, on just this contintent there were cities had inhabitants higher on the "size tier list", but there were also many cities and villages at slightly lower size tiers than that of Annie's. Which made sense, since similarly huge-tittied or huge-bulge people living in a city together made accommodating for a size-tier easier.

If the average female chest-size where Annie lived could be described as car-sized, then Annie's puberty had blessed her pickup truck-sized bazongas! With a rear the size of two overgrown pumpkins smooshing themselves together and shapely, curvaceous legs, Annie was often the biggest gal in the room.

Keyword being often. At Annie's workplace, a light brown cat called Emma sat in the cubicle opposite hers, and she was also huge! It was a mirror image of Annie size-wise, only with a 10% smaller bust-size and 10% bigger ass-size.

As a result of this, the snowy white rabbit and the brown cat had started a little office tradition of growing big on their breaks as to outshine the other, much to their co-workers' delights. In addition, on special occasions (such as today) they'd hold a fun-natured, no-holds-barred duels at the end of a day to see which of them could reach their biggest, most beautiful and curvy size!

Trying to prepare mentally for this coming Friday afternoon duel, Annie left her apartment after dressing herself in a red career jacket and red mini-skirt. She walked down the wide, high-tier city street sidewalk while her attention-drawing outfit drew the admiration of many hyper world onlookers. Since Annie's huge bust obstructed her view, she used a sort of "sixth sense" to the see people ahead and around her, an ability all hyper furries eventually gained when living with huge assets...

A few blocks down, and the hyper hourglassed Annie arrived at her office, ready to clock in, do a few hours work, and then win against Emma.

The story continues up at the Office Annie worked at.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)