More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by magicmaster667 magicmaster667

The story continues up at the Office Annie worked at.

After a short few hours, the duel is on!

Immediately when walking through the foggy, satin glass doors, Annie the rabbit was met with the sight of her office rival already sat down at her desk, Emma the cat, she too also clad in a career jacket and mini-skirt, except they were in matching purple and deep purple colors.

Emma quickly noticed the massive white-furred woman and turned around in her chair to greet her, and then smugly asking if Annie was prepared to lose their growth competition like last time, and the time before that. Annie gave an evasive answer, but then nevertheless wishing the hardworking cat good lock on their post-lunch duel. Emma wished her the same.


Finally, the moment had arrived. The 9 other co-workers helped clear out the office floor so the two biggest ladies in the office could get even bigger unobstructed. They gathered around in a semi-circle, as was tradition, and set up a table with tea, coffee and snacks behind them to enjoy while watching the competition. Both Annie and Emma were situated in the middle of the room a few meters apart and with cubicle walls placed between and beside the two women.

The two rivals' eyes' locked into each other, both with a burning desire visible in their gaze. The office boss grabbed a cup of coffee from the snack table and walked up to adress the two combatants. The boss was a shortstacked mouse with jiggly boobs three times larger than her head and a phat ass. She repeated to them the agreed upon growth competition rules, growing bigger than your opponent using all your willpower and bodily ability, then reiterating that she didn't want to see any dirty tricks employed. She counted down from 3... 2... 1... And grow!

Annie felt her skirt riding up her butt. First her cheeks had their bottom half covered, then steadily her furry white orbs were revealed to the world, plastered against her tight, white and carrot-patterned undies. Her thighs began to thickify and her hips were widening. She loved this feeling, and she was just a minute into it. The ravine of her cleavage window grew deeper, and boobflesh began to overflow the edges of her shirt and jacket. Slowly, her nipples began to engorge and poke defined peaks out the farthest reached of her jacket, pressing heavily into the cubicle wall dividing herself and her opponent, adding pressure to it. To Annie non-shock, the pressure from the other side was pushing back at her just as hard. Both competitors were holding and equal pace with each other.

Annie felt the need to begin panting. Growing her curves out like this took some exertion, and the cat heard her struggling opponent past the two pairs of boobwalls and the office cubicle panel. "Not so easy, is it Ann'?" The cat stated smugly. The bunny expected this behavior from her friend. "We'll see how-- *pant* --you handle being the smaller one...when I beat you...!" she responded, and managed a small surge in growth which swelled out her bust and ass a bit with an audible groaning of the bunny's assets as they gained mass.

The female and male co-workers looked on delighted at the sexy display happening before them all. All of them now visibly flustered and a but horny themselves due to the types of thoughts these visuals sparked inside them all. The two hourglasses competing for size, stretching out their tight clothing had the spectators glued to the ladies' massive butt and tit shapes like magnets. Occasionally biting into a snack or sipping on their coffees, the co-workers called out in support for the girl they hoped would win. "Huger ass and jiggly chest, Annie-Annie is the best!" one of the guys cheered, while pitching a growing tent in his pants. "Go! Go! Emma! Huger, massive, then gigantic!" one of the girls cheered, clearly in the mood from watching this monthly tradition.

Annie's tits and hit the floor and all three sides of the office box she stood in. Her butt bulged out like wonderful blimps behind her, and her chest both pressed into Emma's, and out to the sides of her cubicle walls. She also began to rise of the ground now, only able to lean forward into her own boobs while she made her curves even bigger and making her rise higher off the ground. Soon, she'd figured her chest must've reached a height twice her own height! But her competitors' boobs grown so large also, now forcing Emma to be elevated into air and balancing on her sexiest parts, growing and filling out her office outfit. And their outfits could take it...for a while more. At this point the competition was that of women with two set of orbs growing against each other and widening, and heightening, and swelling, and inflating, and surging out...

The competition continues. Will Annie stand victorious?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)