More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Who gonna be blacked next

Annabeth deals with a black god (Alexandra Daddario)

Annabeth deals with a black god (Alexandra Daddario)

The tall, white-skinned, piercing blue eyes Annabeth Chase has been missing her boyfriend Percy Jackson. After her 18th birthday, she had been gearing up to give herself to him, but he was given a mission to defeat a serious case of Empusa's living out in Vegas. He took a few campers with him on their first quest. She hopes one of the Empusa doesn't charm Percy.

She had been so lonely for so long. All she wants is her lover back and a little action. It doesn't matter how many times he says he wants to wait, she's still going to try.

Her only comfort has been the occasional letters and pictures that make their way from his journeys. In her cabin, she stares at one picture of him shirtless and sweaty after a tough training session with the other boys. His skin is a tan color, and his abs and chest are chiseled to perfection. All the years of defeating monsters have this effect. The sight gives her a throbbing sensation in her lower region.

She lays on her bed, staring at it, and imagines running her hands down those hard abs. The throbbing gets even stronger. Her hand moves to her crotch, and she slides two fingers under her underwear.

A knock on the door shocked her, she moved to open the door. She sees Chiron. A centaur is the immortal son of Kronos who was defeated by Percy Jackson a few years back. He stands there in his half-horse form.

"Sorry to interrupt, Annabeth, but I have something important to tell you. Can I come in?" He asks

She lets him in and closes the door behind him. He stands in the middle of the room. "What is it?"

He sighs and begins. "There is a new danger trying to come to our camp."

https://www.patreon.com/JasonMaster

Annabeth asks...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)