More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

Anna Kendrick's Bare Ordeal: Rp Between Abagel (Me!) and ENF-Lover

ENF-lover05/30/2020

Anna Kendrick, one of the most well known, and beautiful, actresses in all of Hollywood. She was excited at the prospect of a photography shoot with, what her casting director had claimed, was one of the best photographers in Hollywood! She was just about to enter his studio for her photo shoot.

abagel05/30/2020

Anna's future photographer could not believe his luck. Daniel Mezzo was all the rage among magazine circles worldwide. He had shot for Time, Women's Weekly, Rolling Stone....all in a measly 10 years of work. He wasn't an old man yet by any standard, but he'd been around a little. So when he was told that he would be meeting with a cute, young up and coming starlet, his imagination had begun to run wild. He pulled some weight of his own, to be sure. But Mezzo was mostly known for his sanitized shoots. What he really loved, where he had begun his journey, was with the artistic nude. He was baffled that Anna of all women in Hollywood had agreed to a nude shoot so out of the blue. She seemed to be of pretty staunch modesty. But getting an adorable, spunky, genuinely funny woman like her to spend a few hours in his studio, bereft of any clothing? He didn't know why they bothered to pay him at all for this one. He'd been assured that she agreed to the contract, and he held the paper as if he were holding a newborn child. It was precious, and it was all there. In fact....she'd agreed to some rather unconventional stipulations as well. But Daniel found it best not to ask questions. It was better to savor the unexpected. Just as he finished that though, the beautiful young woman of the hour walked into his lavish penthouse. Her brunette locks hung over one shoulder in a tight braid. He narrowed his eyes, but flashed a smile. She would be looking at him, a slightly wiry man in his late twenties, wearing tinted glasses, a white dress shirt, slacks, nice shoes and an interesting pendant around his neck. His hair was well maintained and he had a healthy tan. But she....she was radiant.

ENF-lover05/30/2020

Anna was dressed pretty simply. Wearing a pair of tight fitting jeans that hugged her curves quite nicely. A black foo fighters T-shirt, and just a simple pair of red vans. She had very little make up, but radiant would still be an apt description for her. She smiled and beamed widely as she saw him. You must be Mr. Mezzo right? I'm Anna. It's good to meet you." She said as she moved to shake his hand.

abagel05/30/2020

Mezzo looked at her over his glasses and smiled warmly. "No, the pleasure is mine." With a delicate gesture, he took her hand with both of his own, and bent down, miming a kiss on the hand. He didn't touch his lips to her skin, however. Then he stood back up, leaning back as if taking stock of the familiar woman in front of him. His eyes glossed over her clothing. "Please, make yourself at home. The crew will join us shortly. I always like to meet my subjects one on one. It's more honest." He walked over to a nearby sofa, away from a large window overlooking the nearby buildings. On his way, he grabbed a glass filled with what looked like a particularly fruity drink.

ENF-lover05/30/2020

This was certainly different than the other shoots she had been on, but her agent had told her Mezzo was the best. So different was just fine with her. Her smile stayed wide as she sat by the window. She gladly accepted the drink. "Thank you ... so is this your studio and home I take it? It's certainly unique!"

abagel05/30/2020

He gave her the drink, barely holding on to it with his delicate hands. Then he spun around, continuing to converse with her. "Yes, this is my humble abode. It's live in, if you were wondering. For someone like me, work and home life are not so separated. I imagine you understand that well enough." He busied himself with finding a key among a number of trinkets scattered across a writing desk. It was probably the most cluttered place in the entirety of the wide open room. Most of the walls were painted a cream color, but there were occasional panels of bright color. Here and there were framed photographs, not all of which lined up with Mezzo's portfolio. It looked like an art museum if you squinted. Or a tribute hall. However, a number of the photos were a little more....risque. Not really inappropriate, but....bold. Mezzo was already across the room, opening a cedar cabinet from which he procured an expensive looking camera....and a bottle of whiskey. "My tools of the trade. I don't think you'll take up a career in photography, but should you consider....never forget that we all inhabit the same space. I never keep my favorite things out in the open. This is a business place." He returned to the couch, with a glass of whiskey and his camera in his lap, almost like a beloved pet. "So. Let us talk about the nature of our business today. What are your thoughts? Speak freely."

ENF-lover05/30/2020

Anna took a moment to admire the photos on the wall as he spoke. Indeed some pictures were ... not something she would hang in her home. Sure they were tasteful, but pictures of naked women covering themselves wasn't exactly something she wanted her family to see when they came over for Christmas. Three photos did catch her eye however, one was of the actresses, Ana de Armas, and two others were of Olivia Wilde, and Brie Larson! . Once he sat down she turned her attention back to Mezzo. "Well, of course I'm excited to be working with you. Honestly I've been dreaming of working with a famous photographer like you for so long! Plus, I love doing photoshoots and I haven't done one in almost a year.

abagel05/30/2020

He clasped his drink excitedly, looking at her intensely. "You must be itching to get on camera again. Well then....this will be a procedural sort of shoot. We'll have a number of phases to get through, and of course an interview and promo video. Social media is a wonderful tool for spreading our work these days. It takes a little extra oomph to sell a magazine." He flickered his eyes over to a corner of the room, nodding his head for emphasis. "That will be the changing area. My crew will enter when I have answered your questions. They are in a room just adjacent to here." He looked upward as if to confirm himself. "And....I believe that is all. I'll be using a high exposure camera, and we'll be shooting from multiple angles. But we want the most natural experience for you, so do what comes to you." He began to move to the edge of his seat. "Is there anything else I can answer for you?"

ENF-lover05/30/2020

"Uh yeah just a few questions. Is there a theme to the shoot, and are is the outfit, or outfits, I'm going to be wearing in the changing room already?"

abagel05/30/2020

Mezzo smiled wide. "It's a grand theme if there ever was one. 'Giving Back', plain and simple. A down-to-earth display of a real woman reaching out to the average person. Leaving something behind for everyone. It's charity work, and it's as good as any. All the proceeds will go to a charity of your choice, we have a number of frontrunners...." He narrowed his eyes, studying her. His gaze momentarily followed her neck down a little low, then snapped back to her eye level. "You met with your agent I'm sure. If not, there will be a pamphlet inside the changing room prepared for your convenience. Take a moment to look it over. As far as outfitting....this is fine. I like what you're doing. We'll thread it into the process." He got up from the couch, and turned away, moving with remarkable speed to a doorway halfway across the room. "I'll let everyone know our star has arrived!"

ENF-lover05/30/2020

"Oh .. okay then!" She said as she walked into the changing room. She reached for the pamphlet which really just explained more of what he had already said, as well as listing a few charity's she could choose to donate the proceeds to. She saw one for animal shelters and pets so she circled that one. She loved all animals after all. She didn't bother reading the whole thing, skipping the last few pages entirely. Mezzo had already explained it all, plus, this was just like any other shoot right? Nothing special or surprising. After she finished with the pamphlet, she stepped back into the room just as the crew came in.

abagel05/30/2020

It was a large crew. There were men with large cameras, lights, a few with headsets that seemed to be chatting with eachother quietly even as they moved around the room. There was a woman with a clipboard, and another in a suit who nodded at Mezzo. He strode confidently in Anna's direction, now wearing his personal camera around his neck. The drink had disappeared, presumably finished in the time it took Anna to look at her pamphlet. "Alright then, Miss Kendrick. We shall begin. I see you've decide to ease into things. I do not blame you." He waved her over into a large area full of sofas, coffee tables, a large tarp trained on by multiple lights,and what looked like a small study among other things. When she got close to the center, Mezzo waved his hands. "Alright everyone, this is our lady of the hour. Or should I say the next 6 hours. Please do your best to make her feel at ease. I want pure professionalism. But do enjoy yourselves. We are making art today." He waved toward a couch, then frowned, looking down at Anna's red vans.

ENF-lover05/30/2020

Anna happily walked to the center of the "set" and looked around a little surprised. This was definitely different than any other set she had been on. A few of the crew were already snapping a few photos of her looks of wonder. She then looked to Mezzo as he looked down at her shoes. "Huh what is ... oh. Uh ... I'm supposed to look casual I guess huh? Like I'm at home? No worries then. She quickly say on the couch and untied her shoes before lightly tossing them out of shot. She sat there, wiggling her toes in her rainbow stripped socks. "Better?"

abagel05/30/2020

Mezzo returned to his usual warm demeanor, and knelt down, removing the cap from his camera lens. "Yes, much. It seems you have a fine grasp on the concept here. Just be yourself. Unfiltered. Natural. You'll be fine, Anna." He moved around close to the ground, getting a few shots of her on the couch. Then he stood up. He waved at a man next to him who brought a larger camera by. "I want a panning shot. Left to the upper corner. Slow." The man nodded. Then her turned back to Anna. "Now, if you would, stretch out. Here, pretend there's a television right about...." He moved over a little. "Right here."

ENF-lover05/30/2020

"Sure thing uh ... would it be okay if I called you Daniel?" She asked as laid down on the couch and actually stretched, before laying down as if she was just watching T.V. at home. She was resting her head on her hand arms arm, almost appearing as though she was falling asleep while watching T.V. late a night.

abagel05/30/2020

Mezzo busied himself with a few close shots, before backing up almost to the wall. "Yes, yes. Of course. This is a comfortable place. Feel free to call us as you like. I'll introduce you to some of my crew soon enough." Some of the crew were looking at Anna in....an interesting way. But they continued to work diligently. The woman in the suit coughed, and Mezzo brightened. "Ah. Well, I think we've got some lovely shots here. I think perhaps we should move to...." He spun his hand around as if divining a spot...then he laughed. "Ah yes. I think the fireplace!" He pointed over to a clearly digital fireplace, next to which there was a recliner.

ENF-lover05/30/2020

"Sure thing!" She happily said as she stood and walked over. Rather than sitting on the recliner right away, she sat in front of it. Before she did however, she pulled her socks off to make it appear she was warming her feet by the fire. She looked at he crew and shrugged. "It's what I would do at home."

abagel05/30/2020

Mezzo smiled again. He took note of her petite feet as she stretched out. She had unpainted nails on both her fingers and toes, which added to the natural appearance. This was going perfectly! He took a shot of her from behind, having her turn her face to the camera. Then he took one in front of the recliner. He had a man bring a camera rather close by, and then there was a light shining down on Anna. It was a little bright, and she noticed the camera panning the length of her body. Then Mezzo shooed the larger camera away. "Hmmmm...." He quickly strode over to the nearby study, and grabbed a random book off of a tall shelf. It looked like some pulp-romance novel. "Here". He gave it to the starlet. "Do you enjoy reading?"

ENF-lover05/30/2020

Her smile beamed even more. "Are you kidding me? I love to read!" She happily accepted the book, which was a frankly terrible romance novel called, "Stars Apart." A novel about an astronaut who falls in love with a teacher who leaves her behind to go to Mars. Like she said it was pretty terrible. She most have read it a least a dozen times. She opened the book to about half way through, finding her favorite scene, where he chooses to stay with her but she insists he goes. The fact that she loved the book made her smile as she read genuine.

May 31, 2020

abagel05/31/2020

As she focused on the book, the crew, and Mezzo got some close shots of her face and her holding the book, then started to back up a little. Mezzo stopped his crew after a few minutes. He smiled at her, then looked a little more serious. "This is excellent! Oh yes, it truly is. I just have one thing- an artist's note, Anna. You'll understand." He moved closer. "I think that every story has a beginning, middle, and end. I think we need to approach the middle of the story, the conflict." He looked at her, blinking. "Miss Kendrick, I am excited. I think it is time!"

ENF-lover05/31/2020

She carefully set the book down on the couch and leaned back on to her hands, one of the crew snapped another picture. "Time? Time for what?" She asked.

abagel05/31/2020

Mezzo stared straight, unblinking. Then he looked confused and sighed. "Ok people, one moment." He spoke quietly, taking a seat on the ground with his camera. "You...you have me perplexed. You did read the pamphlet? And the contract beforehand? This is very much a progressive shoot. And I admit I am excited to get to the bulk of our work." He looked understanding for a moment. "I sense you are slightly nervous. I suppose that makes sense, your reputation proceeds you. I assure you everything will be tasteful, in fact more tasteful than most. Now, if you could just return to the changing room and move on to the next wardrobe change..."

ENF-lover05/31/2020

"Oh? Well ... I uh ... I didn't exactly read the contract ... but it's just like all the others I've signed right? Just a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo, and the pamphlet? Uh ... I thought it just explained everything you already said ... and what wardrobe change? Did I miss an outfit in the dressing room?"

abagel05/31/2020

Mezzo laughed amicably. "No, no Anna. You did not miss an outfit. We're merely going to use what you brought here with you. Now, if you don't mind...I'd say maybe we can move past the shirt, maybe the jeans for now..."

ENF-lover05/31/2020

"Wait what?" She asked looking a little nervous, and maybe a tad annoyed. Again, a member of the crew took a photo which just annoyed her more. "Y-you want me to ... no."

abagel05/31/2020

Mezzo looked taken aback, then motioned for his crew to move away. "I'm not being forceful here, Miss Kendrick, it's simply...." He moved away, relenting for a moment. "Maybe we should review the agreement. Perhaps that's best." He grabbed a nearby paper, holding it gently, before bringing it back to Anna. "It says here that this a nude shoot. In fact....it's more than that."

ENF-lover05/31/2020

Her eyes went wide as she literally snatched the paper from his hands. The paper that held her signature. "What?! No! Th-this isn't right! It has to be wrong!" She read it again and again only to see that, yes, it was right. "I ... I ... I didn't know! I never would have signed it if ..."

abagel05/31/2020

Mezzo raised a finger and made to take the paper back gently before the suited woman huffed. "I told you it was too good to be true. They're yanking our chain here. Anna Kendrick would never do a nude shoot. Not even like this." Mezzo shushed her. Then turned to the stammering starlet. "It's all right there, Miss Kendrick. I'm a busy man, but this job spoke to me. I think that it must have spoken to you somehow as well. Now....we don't need to do full nude immediately, but it will be soon. You are a stunning woman and I don't believe that you need to be so nervous. Try it. Worst that happens is you prove me correct."

ENF-lover05/31/2020

Her eyes somehow got even wider. "Look, I'll change into something else, maybe ... MAYBE a swimsuit at most IF ... and I repeat my MAYBE and IF, I feel comfortable. But naked is not happening. Period. End of story." She defiantly said.

abagel05/31/2020

Mezzo's face turned slightly darker. "Miss Kendrick....I have already explained the theme of today's shoot. We are trying to 'give back' here. I don't want to strongarm you but the legal side of this is....it's concrete. It's done. You're obligated. I can make it a fun experience if you allow me." He waved his hands and turned around. "Anyhow, we didn't budget for wardrobe. You have what you brought with you..."

ENF-lover05/31/2020

She looked annoyed before she stood up and unbuckled her belt. "I'm not getting naked." She said again as she slid her pants down her long slender legs and kicked them off to the corner with her shoes. Her panties weren't quite boy shorts, but they were a bit longer than normal ones. She faked a smile. "There ... happy?"

abagel05/31/2020

Mezzo nodded. "Yes, quite." He immediately took a photo of her standing there with her legs now entirely bare, her bottom half covered only by the comfortable undergarments. Then the crew closed in again. "I'm thinking we move to the table now."

ENF-lover05/31/2020

She walked over to the table still annoyed, but at least he seemed satisfied with her putting her foot down about her nudity. Hopefully anyway. "Well ... how should I pose or this one?"

June 3, 2020

abagel06/03/2020

Mezzo didn't answer immediately. He let his camera fall to his chest on it's straps. He made some shapes with his finger and thumb, as if finding an angle. "ah yes.... of course....Hmm?!" He stood up straight, dusted off his shirt with a hand and motioned for his crew to come over. "I think possibly we should do some of the promo interview now. You were informed of that, I hope?"

ENF-lover06/03/2020

Anna sat on the table, her feet hanging over the edge too short to sit and touch the floor. She crossed her right leg over her left, her bare toes wiggling as her feet hung freely in the air. "Uh ... my agent said you'd ask some questions but ... nothing about an interview."

abagel06/03/2020

Mezzo didn't answer immediately, just smiled. He motioned over two cameramen, one who got a shot of Anna sitting on the table, and another who (oddly) seemed to take a video of her hanging legs. Mezzo continued. "Oh yes. Given the charitable nature of the shoot and everything that implies, we're going full social media push here. There will be an interview on YouTube, a few broadcast channels and other like platforms. It's par for the course with these things." He wasn't lying. This happened all the time. Mostly to willing nude models. "Anyhow, I think the table is perfect. Antonio, bring her a cappucino! And espresso for me. The day is still young." He motioned to one chair, while he sat down opposite her.

ENF-lover06/03/2020

IT felt a little weird to do an interview in just her underwear, at least from the waist down, but it wasn't the worst thing ever. Besides, it wasn't like she hadn't done a few scenes in her underwear before. "Uh ... sure!" She said happily while smiling. She then slid off the table and sat in the seat opposite of Mezzo, gladly accepting the cappuccino, which was delicious!

abagel06/03/2020

Mezzo smiled, before downing his espresso in one shot. He almost vibrated visibly. "Anyways-" He looked over at a camera and gave a ten-second signal. "Standard stuff. Just going to ask your thoughts on charity, the needy, etcetera...." he turned toward her. "Anna, it's such a pleasure to have you here today. And I might say, you're looking ever so bright and radiant. Why don't you talk a little about why you're giving back?"

ENF-lover06/03/2020

Anna was a bit unprepared for the interview, partially due to her agent not telling her about it, but mostly to her own inability to read her contract before signing it. She smiled anyway and just rolled with it. After all, she hadn't gotten top score in her improv class for nothing! "Thank you Mr. Mezzo, and thank you for having me. As for the why I'm giving back, well, as you know I grew up in a wealthy family. Well, I never needed charity my whole life nor did I accept it, but now that I'm older and look back I see how lucky I was, and I feel the need to give to those less fortunate. In any way I can."

abagel06/03/2020

There was smiling and approval from Mezzo, before he turned to the camera. "Anna here said it better than I could have myself. All too often, we need a perspective change to see what the world is really like for most of us. That's why Anna Kendrick herself is here today to show you her true self!" Mezzo turned back to Anna. "I'm sure our viewers can't wait to see you in all your honest glory, Anna!" Before she could answer, Mezzo signaled the cameras to stop. "I think that's a wrap. Let's get back to photos!"

ENF-lover06/03/2020

Anna chewed her bottom lip nervously for a moment before walking back to the table. There was no way her was serious! It was just a joke. He'd get her down to her bra and panties and then that would be it. Right? "Uh ... what's next?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)