More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

Anna's Naked!

abagel06/03/2020

"hmmmm...." Mezzo looked pensive. Then he shot out of his seat. "Everyone to the bedroom set!" He walked quickly across the room to yet another set, this one a purply, lacy and girly looking bedroom.

ENF-lover06/03/2020

Anna was a bit surprised by the decorations. It was nice for sure, but defiantly not like her bedroom. It was a bit too ... girly ... for her liking. But it was just for a photo set anyway. Never the less she walked in and stood next to the bed.

abagel06/03/2020

Mezzo clapped his hands, which echoed loudly in the crazy-large penthouse room. "Alright Anna, you've impressed us thus far. Be casual. Let us into your world. A girl's bedroom is her sanctuary. Pretend it's your own."

ENF-lover06/03/2020

"Okay, sure, I'll give you a few shots." Anna said as she shrugged casually and walked over the the mirror-dresser combo, actually checking out her hair and minimal make up in the reflection.

abagel06/03/2020

There was the sound of cameras working behind her, and Mezzo's muttered approval. "YES! perfection!**hmmm! Then they stopped, and Mezzo coughed.

ENF-lover06/03/2020

She didn't turn around, instead bending over just slightly and rummaging through the drawers like she was looking for something to change into. "How's this so far?"

abagel06/03/2020

Mezzo remarked. "oh....you're fine then!" He mused for a moment or two more, before there was the sound of heels and harsh whispering. The woman from before had joined him. "Y-yes yes, of course. You can't rush these things. I want that as much as you- very well then." He clapped again. "Oh, Anna?!"

ENF-lover06/03/2020

Before he called her name, she got one of the crew to bring her phone. She then laid down on the bed giggling like she was playing a game or texting. She had her feet in the air kicking slightly, and her hair was sprawled out behind her. After the pictures were taken she sat up and looked at Mezzo. "Yes?"

abagel06/03/2020

He looked at her, not disapproving but a little intense. "Well....we've spent a little time with this....appearance. Maybe we should move ahead." He gestured at her. "Please remove the shirt, Anna. If you'd like....even the rest!"

ENF-lover06/03/2020

Her eyes went wide again as her blush returned. "Uh ... sh-shirt ... yeah no problem there!" She said as she laughed awkwardly. Then, still blushing of course, She took a deep breath and slowly pulled the shirt up and off before tossing it on the floor. Leaving her in a plain simple grey bra that matched her panties.

abagel06/03/2020

As Anna pulled up her shirt, she revealed a pale but not unattractive bare stomach with small but defined curves, the upper parts of her hips, her lower back and finally....her medium-sized breasts inside her simple grey bra. She was a picture of beauty, with a girl-next-door sort of appeal. This alone would already have the masses clamoring for more. But Mezzo had been promised bigger. "Excellent! I think we can resume shooting. Anna, keep doing your thing! I love it!"

ENF-lover06/03/2020

"Uh ...o-okay." The fact that she was being allowed to do ... pretty much whatever, was different for sure, but not unwelcome. Most photographers insisted on controlling every little detail. Having the freedom to play was equally liberating and nerve wracking. She decided to act more like she would at home for the next one. She laid back down on the bed, but backwards, so her feet were resting near the head of the bed. She was on her back facing the cameras. Unknowingly, she was giving them a good look down the valley of her cleavage.

abagel06/03/2020

Anna didn't have time to regret her positioning as a camera came close and was probably recording video as it panned from her stomach up to her face, then retreated, taking some wide bedroom shots. Mezzo moved next to the bed and motioned for her to look at him, getting a profile shot from the side. "Excellent! Now....I think we should move to a....breezier locale. Something that matches the mood. Follow me!" He walked again, and then....he wasn't stopping. They were no longer in the large room's center, but moving toward the windows and a balcony door. And noticeably, the crew was exchanging for lighter equipment. And more concerning....her discarded clothes had seemingly vanished.

ENF-lover06/03/2020

Anna paused by the window that was next to the balcony door, she pulled back the curtain, which were white, thin, and practically see-through meaning her underwear was visible through it, as she peaked out. Also inadvertently, giving a great pose for the camera in the process. "Out there huh ... well, it;s not ... too bad I guess. It wasn't super high up, but was high enough that most people probably wouldn't notice her.

abagel06/03/2020

Anna heard the cameras take a quick shot of her accidentally posing with the curtain, before the crew was behind her and the door was opened, letting in a cool breeze over her exposed areas. She was rushed out by Mezzo into a hanging garden out on the overlook. It would have been beautiful and awe-inspiring if she wasn't currently in her underwear and bra. Except- "We're going to do a few shots like this, but I'm sensing something magical. I think that....I think this should be the place. But first...." Mezzo motioned to the crew, who set up a table. "Let's do a few more questions!"

ENF-lover06/03/2020

Anna gratefully sat at the table, and thought about covering. But realized that Mezzo would probably object and that would only lead to prolonged exposure. Instead she simply brought her knees to her chest. It looked casual enough, and also helped cover her some. She put of her most convincing fake smile for the interview.

abagel06/03/2020

Mezzo seemed to notice her . He smiled. "Don't worry. Nude does not necessarily mean....how do I say this? The absence of clothing will not always lead to full exposure. You're allowed what you have on you. Even if that's just you. No need to fake a brazen approach." Then he motioned to the crew. "Anyhow, let's press on!" He counted down then smiled, composing himself. "We find ourselves further along now, dear watchers. It's a beautiful day, and Anna must love the fresh air. I know I do. Tell me, Miss Kendrick- what are your feelings on honesty? Vulnerability?"

ENF-lover06/03/2020

She kept her smile as she spoke. "Uh ... y-yeah ... some, I mean it is a little chilly with that breeze, but nothing a cup of coco couldn't fix." She giggled. Then seeing a serious expression on Mezzo's face, she decided to come clean. "But actually ... yes. I mean, who wouldn't right?"

abagel06/03/2020

Mezzo smiled. "Anna here is an open book. I respect that. You get what you see. And you're about to see a whole lot more, dear viewers. Hold on to your hats!" Mezzo again, frustratingly signaled the crew to stop after the short exchange. Then he motioned to the garden. "Here we are! Anna.....I think you know what I'm going to ask you to do."

ENF-lover06/03/2020

She lowered her legs to a normal seating position and drew both arms over her chest. "D-do I ... really ... need to?"

abagel06/03/2020

Mezzo looked serious, but smiled weakly, pulling the contract out of his coat. "I think that much is evident, Anna. Best do what you have to do." He motioned to the crew to get ready around the garden. And some crew stood in front of the door to go inside.

ENF-lover06/03/2020

Anna's eyes darted around the balcony, but it seemed everyone was with Mezzo on this one. Or maybe they just really wanted to see her naked, which ... was pretty much the same thing now that she thought about it. As her blush rose even ore she stood up from the table, the chair falling over in the process. She then turned around so her back was to the entire crew. She reached behind her back with both hands and unclasped her bra. She peaked over her shoulder at the crew. "G-good enough for now?" She hopefully asked.

abagel06/03/2020

Unhelpfully, the crew just waved. One cameraman took a photo, with a bright flash. then coughed. "Sorry." Mezzo got up, and actually put his hand on Anna's bared shoulder. "Come now. You're so close. Everything."

ENF-lover06/03/2020

Once Anna felt Mezzo's hand on her bare shoulder, she let out an "EEEPPP!" Of shock. Taking a small jump forward and accidentally letting the bra slip off to the ground, her hands immediately flew back up to protect her lovely breasts. She still didn't face Mezzo or the crew. "Please! Just ,,, topless ... for now ... please?" One member of the crew, a guy holding one of the cameras, said. "It would make a better set over all."

abagel06/03/2020

Mezzo looked over his shoulder, slightly annoyed, then brightened. "Yes...I suppose it would..." He turned Anna around rather quickly as she tried to contain her bared boobs. She was for the most part exposed completely, more than she had ever been. The crew couldn't help but drink in the parts of her breasts that were left tantalizingly in view. Her cleavage and underboob, for the most part. "Let's go to the garden." Mezzo was quiet, a little too quiet.

ENF-lover06/03/2020

Anna tried to look small as the crew drank in the sight of the gorgeous, embarrassed, topless actress, singer, songwriter in front of them. She tried to crouch behind Mezzo slightly to hide from the crews gaze. It didn't work. "I-I'll follow you guys!" She said trying to sound happy and casual but failing miserably.

abagel06/03/2020

The crew moved ahead, but Mezzo stayed next to Anna. He sighed. "You know Anna, you are a gorgeous person. You're funny. You're universally beloved. It's only sensible that you are admired as an object of beauty as well. Come now. It won't be so hard once you take that final step. You'll just have to do what comes naturally, in your most natural state." They reached the garden, where everyone was ready to shoot more of Anna.

ENF-lover06/03/2020

"Well, I'd rather stay dressed ... at least ... for as long as possible. Still though she blushed at his words. She never saw herself as universally beloved, or gorgeous, even funny for that matter. ?And certainly not as an object of beauty. In her mind she was just an average normal girl. Once she stepped into the garden, all eyes, and cameras, were once again on her.

abagel06/03/2020

The crew watched with awe as the blushing nearly naked starlet stepped into the garden. Mezzo folded his hands, sitting on a nearby chair and waiting. Discretely, he motioned to someone out of view.(edited)

ENF-lover06/03/2020

Anna's mind was racing. Think think think, Pictures ... oh god pictures ... NO! Get a hold of yourself! You need ... distraction ... Yes! Distract yourself .... come on girl! Her eyes darted around the garden until she saw a bed of very pretty and multi-colored flowers. Keeping her arms over her chest she walked over and bent over enough to smell them. She actually did smile as she did. They were beautiful after all, and they smelled lovely.

abagel06/03/2020

The crew went sort of wild, while retaining the professional if interested manner they had to this point. Then Mezzo signaled. Suddenly, there was the sound of heels behind Anna. And then she felt herself gently pushed into the flower bed.....with a small bit of resistance. Outside of the flowers, Mezzo's lady assistant held up a pair of panties....a familiar pair. The crew moved in, as Mezzo sighed. "Art does require sacrifice." He shrugged to himself.

June 4, 2020

ENF-lover06/04/2020

Anna shrieked, "AAAHHH! What the fuck was that!" She was still only hiding her breasts at this point, before her face went even more flush and one hand released her breast and covered between her legs. Her other arm shifted to hide her breasts completely. Though with only one arm now a lot more skin was showing.

abagel06/04/2020

As Anna Kendrick shifted buck naked amid the beautiful flowers, the crew began to shoot. Eventually, one of them pushed their camera into the flowers, getting the best shot of Anna squirming around. Mezzo signaled one of the men to start filming as soon as she was out of the flowers.

June 9, 2020

ENF-lover06/09/2020

Before she left the flowers, Anna saw the camera being pushed in to try and film her. She kicked it away with her foot. "N-no! Go away! Bring me a robe right now!"

abagel06/09/2020

Mezzo, hearing the request, chuckled. He looked around. "Does anyone have a robe? Huh?" He kept looking, but no one stopped. "Did we get a robe for Anna? Nope, didn't think so. No, because the contract outlined everything. There was no robe. In fact, at this point in the shoot, and for the rest of the day, Anna-" he coughed and pulled up the paper, shuffling it. "'shall not be dressed in a single article of clothing, footwear, undergarment, lingerie or other adornment that serves to interrupt her nudity.'" He clasped his hands. "Continue."

ENF-lover06/09/2020

The camera poked through the flowers again and Anna shrieked. "AAAHHH!" She shuffled backwards and tumbled out of the flowers on the far side, momentarily out of view of everyone and their cameras. "Stay there! I'm not coming out!"

abagel06/09/2020

Mezzo got out of his chair, and she could hear his dress shoes tapping on the concrete. "Anna, please try to cooperate. Sure, this must be scary for a first-timer like yourself. But we were promised something. Something only you can deliver. And you're sooo very close." His hand came around the corner of the flowers, exploring to find the bare girl on the other side. Then he flicked his head in the other direction to have his staff move in around the back.

ENF-lover06/09/2020

She turned her body to face Mezzo, using her hands to hide her front. Her face so bright red she was practically a tomato. "I don't care! I'm done!"

abagel06/09/2020

Mezzo smirked and his eyes twinkled as he took in the birthday-suited beauty covered only by her own delicate hands and tumbling brunette locks. He traced over her pretty, angelic face, down the curvature of her neck and collar, around her bare shoulders, to see where her arm was unintentionally pushing up her bare cleavage. He then observed her healthy, supple bare stomach, her hips and the hand diving between her thighs. Which he then followed down her smooth legs, and to her dainty little bare toes on the concrete. She was perfect. As perfect as he had imagined and more. There was zero chance he would let this pass him by. "Well....I'm sorry Anna. I'll be honest with you, there was expectation that you might....reconsider. And the papers say just what to do in that scenario. You may not enjoy it. But alas....very well." He started to turn away.

ENF-lover06/09/2020

Her face blushed even brighter once Mezzo stepped around the corner, being seen by someone in that level of authority, while totally nude, was humiliating. "Wh-what are you talking about, "th-that scenario?"

abagel06/09/2020

Mezzo stopped in his tracks. "Oh it's nothing. No nothing much. It's just that....well seeing as you don't seem to have read....you wouldn't understand what you were 'giving back', not really."

ENF-lover06/09/2020

"Giving back? Wh-what the hell are you even talking about?" For some reason, she even managed to take a step towards him.

abagel06/09/2020

Mezzo turned around and put a hand on her bare shoulder, but he was looking over it and not at her. "You know, what you can stand to part with. Those contracts were with the district, you know. Not just me. And they've traveled. You're going to need the pay for this shoot. Because you "gave back" your wardrobe. All of it. In fact, right afterward we're going back to pick up the rest. But you've already forfeited one outfit. It's just the nature of the deal."

ENF-lover06/09/2020

Anna's eyes went wide, finally understanding. "I ... you ... my ... Oh no."

abagel06/09/2020

Mezzo pat her on the bare back, relishing the feel of her skin, then turned away. "I see you understand now. Anyways, let's work for your pay, alright?" It was just then that Mezzo's assistants came up behind her. She heard a long exhale. "woaah look at that."

ENF-lover06/09/2020

Anna spun around to face the one behind her. She shouted in surprise. "EEEKKK!"

abagel06/09/2020

The man behind her looked down as her exposed nakedness jiggled. He smiled then looked around. "Alright, are we going to get on with it?" The woman in the heels and dress suit pushed through. "Alright, she knows. Let's get on with it, as the man says." She pushed right behind Anna and started to forcefully guide her back out into the open.

ENF-lover06/09/2020

"H-hey! St-stop it! Don't push me!" She tried to stop and dig in her heels, but the woman only poked her in the ribs, forcing her to walk forward.

abagel06/09/2020

There was a cheer as Anna's nude form started to come back out into the open, and the crew who had stayed behind got lovely footage of the demure naked funny starlet as her bare legs came out, and surprised everyone with nothing but a delicate hand to cover her lower half. "Woo! She did it! Alright, let's do this!"

ENF-lover06/09/2020

"No we're not!" She yelled as her voice as drowned out by the cheers and camera flashes. She pressed her hands to her body a little tighter, only to cause her boobs to be pressed up more.

abagel06/09/2020

"What do we do, Dan?!" Mezzo waved a hand carelessly. "Just overdub it with some of that photoshoot music trash. The techno stuff. They'll only see Anna!" As she finally was brought into the open, entirely disrobed, Mezzo stood up, intoning in a grand way: "I present to you, beauty unfettered! Anna Kendrick....as nature intended!"

ENF-lover06/09/2020

More sheers, claps, and whistles followed. She even saw some of the crew taking pictures with their personal cameras and phones. The woman guiding her whispered. "Just smile and wave girl."

abagel06/09/2020

The woman who had been guiding her departed, leaving Anna truly, absolutely exposed. Mezzo continued to beam, now that Anna was fully exposed in his rooftop garden. He also seemed to have done away with the undergarments, as they were nowhere to be found. Nor was a towel, or a robe. "Resume shooting. I want close angles, and wide pans." Suddenly there were large video cameras coming closer. Some of them would come from behind hedges and pan by her naked form, others would seemingly start at her toes and come up to her blushing face. Every angle, every kind of shot. Suddenly she felt even colder and her hair started to blow off her shoulders. She realized someone had set up a fan!

ENF-lover06/09/2020

"Gah!" She yelped, as her hair blew off of her shoulders. Her breasts were still hidden, but more of her cleavage was defiantly more exposed now. She tried to hide her body, and face from the cameras. But with so many cameras around her there was no way to hide anything. Plus hiding her face meant exposing her bod, and that was most definitely not an option.

abagel06/09/2020

Mezzo laughed. "You're only making yourself more endearing here. Everyone loves the innocent girl! Especially bereft of cover." He scratched his chin. "Might have to think up an explanation for the promo though." He jumped up from his seat, and walked into the middle of the set, approaching Anna. "I've got some poses in mind for you."

ENF-lover06/09/2020

She looked down at the ground as he walked closer, somehow imagining that in doing so he might get a better view, despite how covered everything was. At least as much as it could be. "P-poses?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)