More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Isomerase Isomerase

Who is the main character?

Anna, 23, curvy and confident, a refugee from outside the city

She had dark brown curly hair, tanned skin and deep amber eyes. This was Anna. The monsterous orc clan had destroyed her village. to flee she made her way over the course of three long hard weeks to the only place she could think of to find refuge; Deepcleft. The guards eyes were immediately drawn to her D cup breasts. She followed their eyes and scowled as she shivered in the pouring rain, she knew exactly what they were staring at. Her nipples had stiffened in the cold and the rain had left her shirt see through. But, she'd come a very long way and she wasn't going to let these perverted guards stop her chance at a new life.

"Eyes are up here." She spoke firmly, trying to keep the shiver out of her voice.

The male guards smirked "Sure, love. I'm afraid we can't take refugees without papers."

"My step-brother lives here, if you let me in I can prove we are family."

"Why would we believe you miss?"

"Yeah what's in it for us?" the other guard piped up, "A flash of your tits?"

Anna blushed in the dark. As if she would ever stoop so low.

Throughout the story you will have opportunities to flirt and use sex to your advantage. Taking certain actions will increase you Corruption %. Certain chapters are unaccessable without a certain level of corruption, but be warned! Other chapters require a certain level of innocence. Anna starts at 0% Corruption.

Anna needs to offer the guard something more.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)