More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Android Upgrade

Samus quickly looked through the upgrade list and found the Android Upgrade. It was listed as an overall performance enhancer, allowing her increased strength, durability. intelligence, the whole nine yards. It was an easy choice. "Computer, I'd like to try the Android Upgrade." just like that the upgrade chip appeared infront of her, resting under the tube it fell from. Samus wasted no time and inserted the chip into the slot on her neck.

Before samus knew it her zero suit had been washed over by a metallic, steel blue color. As her Zero Suit changed colors it began getting thicker and denser, soon it was even covered in a shiny polished sheen. As her Zero Suit became a hardened metal Samus found herself unable to bend or really move her limbs at all, completely trapped by the metal encasement...

Before Samus even got a chance to panic the skin tight metal suit began to bond itself with her body, connecting itself with every single cell and nerve, completely attaching itself to her skin. Next the suit sank deeper and as it took the place of her soft skin it bonded with her very bones, transmorphing them into a flexible but a hard and dense metal. The suit even changed her blood into some kind of fuel and her veins into strange bio-tech wires. Her other inner organs were morphed into various technological appliances in the process.

By now, Samus was almost a complete android, but the chip was still doing work. The final change was in her face, her face quickly hardened into the same flexible metal the rest of her body had and became slightly shiny in the process. Samus' eyes were modified into extremely precise scanners that showed an interface of her now operational systems, it even gave her stats on the upgrade she had inserted.

Samus' sight was unnaturally good, she could see herself in the mirror completely despite being on the other side of the room. She was a complete android with only some traces of humanity left, such as her brain and hair. Her skin still appeared soft and her face was completely human despite the slight shine and glowing blue eyes. She had the same fair skin underneath her heavy metal suit.

How does Android Samus feel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)