More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who is the main character?

An old noble family with a historic AGS affliction

The British Etervet noble family had for a long time been afflicted by AGS. In old times, their kings and lords were known to be extremely compliant, ad despite AGS bot being known at the time, it was actively abused by their neighbors, until in modern times the family was left with just their manor, and old castle and a small, nearly empty village.

Andrew, an 19 year old American tourist, happened to take a wrong turn and ended up in the small village. It rarely had an visits, so he was the center of attention and was told the history of the place. While hearing it, Andrew realized the royal family seemed to have AGS, and decided to investigate further. This exploration seemed to confirm the theory, so he decided to go see the members of the modern Etervet family at their manor to do a final check.

Arriving there, he was met by an equally eager family, who had not had tourists in their lands for decades, as it was a ways away from any sites of interest. Those who met Andrew at the gates of the manor were the head of the house, Richard Etervet, his wife, Layla and their two daughters, Hope and Isla. Richard was 40 years old, Layla was 40, and Hope and Isla were twins, 18 years old. One of the first things Andrew noticed was the large breasts and slim forms of the three women. Layla and Isla had dark brown hair, while Hope had coppery hair that seemed to come from her father. Seeing this, he decided to begin testing the family.

By issuing vague but simple commands when he was led inside, he discovered all four seemed to suffer from AGS. Using this he also learnt that the girls had three equally hot female cousins, 19, 21 and 24 years old, who were coming in a month, and from their description, also suffered from AGS. Writing a letter home that he would be staying for longer than planned, he decided to settle in the manor and use the AGS afflicted family for his own ends. He easily got Richard to accept him as a semi-permanent guest, giving him the main bedroom while he and his wife slept in a guest room.

The family had a few servants, but they seemed to be ignorant of their affliction and from what he saw on his first day, quite a few of them seemed to also have AGS. Asking around, he found out most of them were the descendants of bastards of the house. Andrew settled in, not doing anything for his first day, but having a good plan on what to do the next. He fell asleep in Richard's comfortable bed, wearing his fine sleepwear, which was a bit big but felt great. He woke up the next morning after a pleasant dream, and got ready for his first day ruling the Etervets.

What first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)