More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheLadyGodivaSimp TheLadyGodivaSimp

What does he find first?

An injured human woman

Kazex searched the edges of the Enchanted Forest for a humanoid suitable to be his breeding and spent most of the day finding no one. Not even a single peasant woman from a nearby village out to collect firewood or gather some mushrooms for dinner in sight. This is highly unusual as it is well known among the goblin community that humans often build villages at the edges of the Enchanted Forest.

Feeling tired and hungry, Kazex decided to cut his losses and restart his search tomorrow. However, while walking back home, he stumbled upon an naked woman with wounds all over her body thrown carelessly on the side of the track. After a quick look, Kazex deduced that she must have been a victim of a bandit attack, had all of her belongings taken away and left for dead. "Such a waste," he said after examining the features of the woman. She got long blonde hair, pale skin, and youthful features. She would have been a fine breeding had the bandits not killed her. "Wait, a minute..." he said suddenly. He placed his large green goblin ears above the woman's ample breasts and was shocked when he heard a heartbeat. "Still alive," he said with toothy grin. "Perhaps, I wouldn't have to go home empty handed after all."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)