More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheLadyGodivaSimp TheLadyGodivaSimp

What's next?

Take the woman back to your cave and treat her wounds

As a high-level alchemist, Kazex never leaves home without a few vials of healing potions for occasions just as this. He knows that a single vial of healing potion is an equivalent of a first level healing spell. After finding out that the woman is still alive, he wasted no time in using it on her to keep her alive long enough to be dragged back home for further treatment. He splashed the potion unto her most visible wounds and then pour the remainder directly to her mouth. Her wounds closed up instantaneously and he carried her with his surprisingly strong hands.

Once he is back to his cave, Kazex laid the woman on his large mat and began mixing and brewing various elixirs to help her recover. After a few hours, Kazex managed to help her get back to a stable state and even managed to clean her up a little. Looking at her form, Kazex can now fully absorb her beauty and, of course, dream about how pretty the goblin daughters she would give him. She is no older than nineteen and clearly haven't worked a day in her life based on the lack of callouses on her hands and feet. Most surprising of all, there was no sign of on her body. "Why would bandits throw you out without sampling you first?" he asked, genuinely curious. "I can wait and ask you once you are awake..." he contemplated his options. "Or, I could just have a go with your body now while you're sleeping."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)