More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

An elf in the city (impregnation)

"That's it... The demon king is dead... Greama is safe." John said.

"Yes, hero, you saved us all from extinction. A feat that will always be remembered." Seanel told him.

It was time to come back to his world, earth. John had been brought a year ago as an otherworld hero to defeat the great evil called demon lord. But during that year, he grew close to Seanel, the elven mage.

She was a blonde beauty with piercing blue eyes and killing curves. He knew she wasn't unfazed by his trained body. But neither of them seemed to have made the first step, probably too scared to be separated.

"Seanel, during this last year, I've caught strong feelings for you. Would you follow me back to my world ?"

First shocked by this declaration, she then jumped in his arms. "Oh, yes, John, I feel the same, the idea of being away from you make my heart bleed."

"I can't wait to show you the marvels of my world."


Seanel and John came back to his world after a huge celebration and long festivities.

It took for her a while to adapt, to the culture, and overhaul life in the modern world. But she was with the man she loved, so it was not a problem.

Though, she really enjoyed the clothing of the modern world. Showing her sexy body was a big turn on for her, and she got the habit to wait for John at the house with very short clothes. She often told him that big human dicks were the best, and so much bigger than elven ones.

Of course, it didn't take much time for her to get pregnant. Widening her hips, giving her some motherly fat, but it just made her more sexy.

"I really got some curves since Valeria is born. My breasts are way bigger than before and my butt is huge !" Seanel noted.

"I like that giggly butt !" John commented.

With that, he smacked her butt, making it wobble and making her shout in surprise.

"You nasty pervert..." She told him with a big smile.

"Say you didn't like that."

"Ooooh, I loved it !"

Both of them fucked on the spot, enjoying her motherly curves. Not knowing what was going to happen next.

Indeed, after Valeria, she got twins, Hermes and Jaen, which gave her more fat and even bigger breasts. Then it was the triplets, Dania, Emila, Fodia. At that point, she was beyond J-cup and her ass was absurdly massive already. But Seanel was constantly horny and as they discovered it, the pills didn't work on her body, which lead her to get pregnant of quadruplets.

Seanel could still walk around, surprisingly. But, no clothes could fit her absurdly big LL-cup breasts. She had to accept the fact that leaving the house would be near impossible for her. And since she couldn't do much, she did what she loved most...

Saenel got the happy mother of 105 kids, giving birth to 15 kids with her last pregnancy. Her body was unrecognizable, a huge mass of flesh, looking like a butt and tits stuck together.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)