More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cross C Cross C

Who gets the license?

An average guy from the real world in the cartoon The Legend of Korra

I woke with a start, and promptly freaked out.

I didn’t recognize the room but more than that, everything was wrong. It didn’t look real. The colors were too bright and everything was sort of lacking in detail.

I relaxed as it hit me. A dream. This wasn’t real. I actually felt enthused after a few seconds. A lucid dream! The best kind, the kind you could control, the kind where you could do whatever you wanted without consequence!

The room was strange, reminded me of classical Japan. Paper window blinds with geometric designs. A too firm too low bed with a sort of ornate lamp on the nightstand that had an ancient Asian motif to it. The doors were the stereotypical sliding ones, ones you’d expect from some Samurai movie or at Mr. Miyagi's house. Wooden floors and…

…a girl asleep beside me!

This was a dream, right? I held my hands in front of my face. Not real. Honestly, they looked like cartoon hands, a sort of thick black line around them. Around everything, actually.

Weird.

I looked at the girl, asleep with her face pressed into her pillow, snoring lightly. I recognized her. Dark tanned skin, long brown hair, beautiful…

Korra! The avatar after Aang!

What the hell? Why was I dreaming about a cartoon I’d only seen four episodes of? I hadn’t even seen much of the precursor series. Granted, I did think the Korra show was pretty cool. I loved the 1920’s turn of the century aesthetic they had going on. Model T type autos, radio, airships! Plus with elemental magic powering it all. Sort of an alternate history thing going on.

Neat. Was the word. And yea, I had a crush on the cartoon heroine which I guess was the answer to why I was dreaming about her. But still, this was the weirdest lucid dream I’d ever had. I mean… I was REALLY fucking lucid. It was almost like I was awake except for the crazy cartoon taking place all around me.

I don’t know what possessed me to thrust my hand into my pocket at that moment. Even as I felt the card, I wondered why I was sleeping in my track pants. Normally, all I slept in was boxers and- what the fuck?

I drew out the card but was way more interested in my bare torso all of a sudden. I ran my finger along an incredibly well defined set of six pack abs. Don’t get me wrong. I worked out five days a week and right after an hour of heavy lifting, my abdominals looked awesome. But they never looked this good and lying down, no less. Shit. This dream was so detailed in some ways. What was I now? Two percent body fat?

I suppose it was no surprise that I had my ideal body in a dream but I still couldn’t get over how strange this dream was. I felt fully awake, completely and utterly, but there was no excusing my animated surroundings. This was not real. I had to be asleep, mores the pity.

Mentally shrugging after a moment, I lifted the card to inspect.

I blinked. It was almost like my driver’s license. It had a picture of my face that I didn’t recognize, my features twisted in a way that I very much hoped wasn’t my O-face. It said CHYOA Certified Sex License at the top and listed my pertinent information below.

ID:698 69 6971

Name: James Baxter

DOB: 04/10/89

Gender: M

HT: 6’0”

WT: 164

Eyes: BL

Hair: BR

P LT: 12”

Hetero

Libdo: High

Rfty Pd: Low

Frtly: High

I squinted at this ridiculous prank item before I remembered that this was a dream. I was still weirded out by how detailed it was but I couldn’t complain too much. It was a bonus after all.

I focused my attention where it needed to be: the young beautiful nubile Avatar lying on her side next to me. I pulled the blanket off of her and drank in the rather awesome swell of her hips. Baby’s got back…

Her plain white panties were straining mightily across her rather full and muscular buttocks. With the courage easily found in one’s dreams, I went ahead and smacked her ass, digging my fingers into her firm but yielding flesh-

Suddenly, I was airborne as freakishly strong hands closed around my wrist and abdomen- then PAIN and STARS! I collapsed in a heap face down against a wall on the opposite side of the room. I blinked tears out of my eyes and saw Korra standing ready in a martial arts pose upon the bed, her gaze surprised and fierce upon me. I lifted a hand weakly and she sort of cart wheeled in the air towards me, fire erupting to trail behind her as she abruptly closed the distance between us.

All I could do was squeeze my eyes shut in preparation for impending doom. So much for having fun in this lucid dream…

I was very much surprised when no more pain was introduced and I heard Korra speak rather sheepishly, “Oh! I’m sooo sorry! I didn’t see the License and I just reacted! Forgive me, please!”

I opened my eyes.

Korra was standing before me, bowing. It was quite the sight, given that all she was wearing was a pair of panties. I just stared, still dazed and not sure what the hell was going on.

She straightened and I just drank in her lovely mostly nude form. Her abdomen was a lightly muscled six pack and her tits above were at least a firm perky D-cup with big dark areolas with inch thick thimble nipples standing out in the cool night air. My dick approved, swelling in my pants despite the throbbing pain in my head and across my side.

“So… how you want to do this?” she asked after several long moments, her cheeks blushing, “I’m not exactly… uh experienced…”

It took me a moment to realize what she was referring to-Wait. I had no idea what she was referring to, “Uh….what?”

Her brows drew together and she gave me a sassy expression, “The License! You came here to have sex with me, right? You want to do the Avatar, huh?”

Oh right. This was a dream. I noted the license held out in my hand towards her mostly by accident. A dream where I had something ridiculous like a Sex License, so-

“Uh- yea. Just-uh.. get on all fours on the bed, I guess. And pull your panties down.”

She shrugged and turned away, “Sure.”

I watched with much interest as she lowered herself to her knees upon the bed before reaching back to slide her panties down. I almost groaned out loud in appreciation for her big well rounded bottom on display as she arched her taut back while looking over her shoulder at me, her cheeks even rosier than before with embarrassment, “Are- Are you going to- do me now?” Her voice was nervous but also somewhat excited.

I got to my feet and slowly shuffled forward, my cock like a steel bar in my pants, “Uh… do you want me to?”

Korra quickly looked away before shyly admitting after a moment, “Kind of… yea.”

That was all I needed to hear, knowing this was a dream I had no compunction about pushing my pants down as I dropped to my knees between her feet. I blinked. Hard as I looked at my erection.

It was enormous. It wasn’t my dick. It was some crazy porn star’s, not mine. Still, this was just a dream. Of course, my cock size would be embellished.

I grinned as I shuffled forward and placed the oversized head against Korra’s pussy lips. She shuddered and bucked her hips slightly in response. I felt warm velvety wetness upon my tip and I groaned, my hands clutching her big ass.

“Wow.” I muttered.

“What?” she asked, a bit distracted as she rotated her hips experimentally clearly exploring the presence of my cock with her lower half.

“Your butt… It’s kind of amazing.”

She chuckled, “Well okay, thanks. I guess that’s cool. What’s so amazing about it?”

“It’s just uh… sexy.” I lamely managed even as my hands slid along her smooth flesh to take hold of her narrowing waist and I pulled her back, drawing my cockhead in to her.

Her reaction was swift, her body lurching away from me but I held her tight, not allowing one inch of my cockhead to be pulled from her hot furnace of a cunt, “OH! OH! Slow! Please, slowly-ahaah!”

She lapsed into silence as I slowly drove my obscenely thick member into her but the tension in her body was completely evident.

Finally she managed, “Oh...Ah. It...It feels really big. Ow.”

“Ah. Sorry, yea. Its-yea, pretty huge… I guess. I mean… where I’m from the average is like six inches and this thing is uh. I don’t know. Twelve inches, apparently I’m gonna keep fucking you though, is that alright?”

She threw her head back, ponytail flying and she nodded, “I can take it! Just uh- it's gonna start feeling good soon, right?”

“Definitely! Its my dream so yea. Bigger dicks feel the best, you just have to get used to it. You gotta figure, I’m stretching you out a lot right now.” I looked down between us, past her big fleshy chocolate mocha ass cheeks to where the entirety of my cock had vanished, her pussy held obscenely wide, her tight puckered asshole on display thanks to my prick wedging her open. This was so a dream or a cartoon or whatever. No way a real woman could take this entire behemoth inside of her…

Long minutes passed and I settled into a rhythm. Korra alternately moaned, cursed, and screamed as I drove my hips back and forth like a piston. Underneath her voice, you could hear the sound of our flesh meeting, slaps from my hips against her ass and my apparently very large low hanging balls against the backs of her thighs, and the wet squelching noise of her increasingly wet pussy.

“Oh. Oh! Wow! This is starting to feel really amazing! Oh! I’m- I’m-” she wailed, high pitched and warbling. I didn’t have to do anything, Korra’s arms seemed to give out as she half collapsed upon the bed even as her hips frantically pumped back and forth along my shaft. My cock felt so good, squeezed tight inside of her and it was all I could do not to cum. I divided my attention by slapping her meaty buttocks and it got me through the moment even as her pussy quivered and quaked around me. Finally, she came down her motions slowing even as she gasped for breath.

“I- I came. It’s- It’s never felt like that before. So deep! So… good.”

I grinned, loving this dream to , the idea that I was rocking Korra’s world and ruining her for other men with this righteous dong doing much to strengthen my passion. I regained my pace and started pounding her like there was no tomorrow. Her pussy started to go wild, churning and squeezing me wildly as she came over and over again. Twenty minutes, thirty, forty-five, an hour. I was amazed by my endurance, lasting way longer than the handful of times I’d had sex before. Korra came again and again, seemingly countless times before I finally felt my orgasm rushing forth, both of us glistening with sweat.

I didn’t bother to pull out and with a dozen short furious thrusts I groaned and unloaded my jizz directly into her womb over and over again.

As my climax abated, I collapsed and Korra fell beneath me, both of us falling into happy well fucked slumber.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)