More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Elist Elist

What's next?

Asami walks into the room

A loud scream awakened me from my sleep sometime later. When I opened my eyes, morning sunlight was streaming into the room. Someone stood at the doorway.

"Korra! I can't believe you would cheat on me! I trusted you!" The woman screamed, eyes already tearing. What was her name again- the hot Asian chick that was Korra's love rival. Why would Korra be cheating on her?

"Wait, Asami!" Korra pleaded and jumped out of bed. She was still naked and white liquid leaked out of her pussy the moment she moved. Asami's eyes popped open wide.

"It's the Sex License! He has one! It's not cheating?"

"Are you out of your damn mind? What the hell is a Sex License?" Asami screamed back.

"This!" Korra swiped your License from the bedside and flashed it at Asami. Her eyes went from anger to realization within a second.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Korra! I shouldn't have doubted you!" Asami flew into Korra's arms and embraced her. Korra smiled and stroked her head.

"It's alright, Asami. You didn't know. I nearly killed this guy before I saw the License, too."

"Wait, hold up!" I said. "You two are a couple? What? Isn't this a kid's cartoon?"

"Yeah, we are together now. What is a cartoon?" Korra asked.

"The fuck happened. Nevermind, this must be a fanfiction then," I concluded. There was no way they would pair up Korra and Asami, right?

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)