More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Erthanos Erthanos

What's next?

I wake up to an erection and a curious Korra.

I remember falling asleep on top of Korra, but when I woke up she was on top of me.

Korra face was resting my chest, her cheek laying on my pex. Her cheeks were a flushed bright pink. Her bright blue eyes were dialated and half lidded. There was a smile on her lips, and it completed the beautiful package.

"Hey beautiful," I said almost breathlessly. "Hey sexy," she said in in a warm, lustful tone. She turned her face in to my chest a I felt her kiss it.

The brown girl faced me again and asked "wanna go again?"

I smiled "you want the truth?" She just nodded.

"Every part of me wants to fuck every part of you." She had been smiling at me since I woke up but after I said that it almost split her face from ear to ear.

"The license wasn't kidding when it said you had a high libido." She laughed out her words, and I laughed with her. "Apparently given that I'm in a 'fuck first ask questions' later mood."

I grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her up to my face, sliding her across my body, and kissing her. She was startled at first, but she didn't fight back, she pushed and melted into the sloppy make out I started.

We kissed for a while, and over and over again. Our tongues explored each other's mouths and swirled around each other like we were over excited thirteen years olds. We breathed each other's air and swallowed our spit.

We parted lips and shifted our faces around and kissed again. I loved every second of it, and I was at full mast again in no time.

We parted lips again and I grasped the back of her head to tilt it back so I could get to her neck. I kissed her throat from side to side, and then I bit her. Sucked the skin behind her ears through my lips and squeezed it between my teeth.

She yelped at both bites, then she moaned. "Mmmm, your excited, aren't you big guy." She said, sounding excited herself.

"I've got you in bed, how could I not be? My sexy miss avatar Korra." She giggled almost nervously, like she never had a compliment like that before. She sidled down my body away from my face. Her cunt stopped against the shaft oh my literally standing penis, and to my pleasure I could feel that she was wet. She was definitely water tribe, and if I remembered those few episodes she was South Water Tribe.

She froze feeling her pussy lips against the side of my enlarged dick. She looked at me, and it was the same look she gave me before the first time we fucked. Korra's round, wide eyed, high cheekboned, small nosed,almost childish but definitely young woman's face bore an easy to read expression. She was horny but hesitant. She wanted to fuck me, but she wouldn't.

"What's wrong? You don't need me to tell you to fuck me, do you?" I asked, amused, and not expecting a serious answer. "Yeah I do. That sex license means I have to follow your orders, and that I can't act against you. So if you want me to fuck you you got to order me to." She gave me the explanation with a sheepish smile.

I had to think about that for a bit. That's why she stopped herself from attacking me.That's why she did what I said. It's why when I told her to get on all fours she did and why she just took it when I fucked her even when it hurt her, when I hurt her. She will do anything I tell her to do,I think.

Well, what the fuck do I do now?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)