More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Actiaeon Actiaeon

Well, off you go what could possibly go wrong?

An apology

Dear readers,

I want to apologize for my absence and failure to update this story. Life has primarily gotten in my way of being able to do so.

At the end of the last year, I went on a trip, one that I knew would put a strain on my finances, but one I knew I desperately needed. However, what I did not expect was that the trip would end with me getting ill.

To explain, I am disabled, and it leaves me immune-compromised. So I ended up in the hospital (not the novel corona-virus that is now going around, that's a whole other issue.) But I did plan to write still while admitted, but my laptop, which at that point was getting quite old broke. The screen splitting from it's backing and leaving me with no way to continue to write outside of my phone.

Due to finical issues, I have been unable to write anymore. However, I should be returning to writing as I am finally able to afford to replace it. It still might be a while until I update, but until then, I leave you with some artwork I had commissioned for Rachel.

Sorry...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)