More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who is the main character?

An actual witch

Isidora Stone came from a long line of very powerful witches, and she knew it gave her a special status over her companions at the coven. What it led to was an extremely bitchy attitude, not dissimilar from that of rich girls. It was an attitude that wore down the other witches' toleration for her, until one day, they got tired of her.

Isidora was of no help to the coven. She didn't bring anything special or unique, and was actually worse than most others at even basic magic, not because of lack of potential, but for lack of care. She was convinced her family and looks had everything that she would ever need covered. It was because of this that her main rival, Anna Sangrey, managed to convince the leader of the coven to let her get rid of Isadora. The plan was simple. Anna developed a spell that recreated the effects of recently discovered mental illness Absolute Gullibility Syndrome, and planned to cast it on Isidora. Then, she would have a bit of fun with the bitch before sending her to the human world to get fucked and used.

The night of the next full moon, when everything was ready and her magic was at its peak, Anna began the plan by tricking Isidora to accompany her to a set of ancient magical stones, which had the power needed for her to cast the curse.

"I don't know what's so important, but Miss Raven insisted I come with you", a very bored and annoyed Isidora told Anne, who hid her smirk.

"You'll see. Those stoned up ahead is where we are headed", she told her, and Isidora nodded, pretending to listen. Once they got there, Anna quickly bound Isidora with a simple rope spell. The other witch was very annoyed at what she thought was a simple joke.

"Ugh, is this your idea of a joke? No wonder I'm so much better than you at everything", she told Anna, who would normally fume at this, but this time only smirked.

"The tables have turned bitch. It's my turn to be on top", she answered as she prepared the runes on the rocks. This worried Isidora. She knew runes were only used for particularly powerful spells.

"You won't do anything. You wouldn't dare. Miss Raven loves me", she flaunted, but Anna broke out laughing at what she said.

"Love you? She's the one who let me do this! She's tired of you and your attitude, and is the rest of the coven", she replied while laughing her ass off, causing Isidora to worry even more. She decided to stay silent, and hope it was just a joke.

"And now for the final part", Anne said as her eyes began to glow a ghostly white, and the runes lit up, one for each of the four classical elements, as well as an oddly colored one which seemed to be shifting. Isidora gulped hard as she saw what was going on, and tried to free herself, be it by strength or magic, but found that both failed her.

"On this night and on these rocks, curse the bound one with your . Make her believe anything told, with no restriction or control!", Anne roared, and the light became brighter before enveloping Isidora, who whimpered and then got knocked out cold.

When the light died down, it seemed as if nothing changed, but now Isidora had Absolute Gullibility Syndrome, or rather, a magical curse with the same effects. Or at least Anna hoped she did. She still had to test it, and decided to do it now, as Isidora began to wake up.

How doe she test it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)