More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LadyRedHeart LadyRedHeart

What's next?

An Unfortunate Accident

Ruby stepped out of the shower. She grabbed the red towel next to her and dried herself off, watching herself in the mirror as she did so, until she felt she was sufficiently dry. She wrapped the towel around herself, before turning to the mirror. She moved her finger, and drew a smiley face into the mirror’s foggy surface, mimicking one of her own. She stepped out of the bathroom, releasing steam into the room. She looked around to see that everyone was still asleep. She smiled as she looked outside at the risen sun. She walked to the window, and turned around, leaning against the little drawers. She sighed happily as she looked at every sleeping face. She stood up, and took a step.

Then, she slipped.

Her feet must have still been wet. She fell back, frozen in shock as she crashed into the window, falling out as it opened, and started tumbling down. When she finally snapped out of it, she started screaming as she plummeted, sure she would die, or at least break something.

She fell until she crashed not into concrete, but a line of bushes. She gasped as the thorns poked her bare skin, and cringed. She sat there for a second in slight shock, but relieved she was alive. She stood, and started to crawl out of the bush, but was stopped by a sudden tug against her. Confused, she looked back to see her towel snagged on the thorns. It was only then that Ruby remembered.

She was outside, in just a towel.

And it was stuck.

Frantically, she started tugging at the towel, trying desperately to pull it loose. She stopped as she heard a ripping noise. She looked to see a small tear in the towel. Panicking, she started to pull again, even as she heard more rips. Then, she gave one final tug, and she flew out of the bushes as the towel was ripped to shreds in her hands. She sat up, staring wide-eyed at the pieces of fabric in her hands. She then looked down, and screamed as she took her in her nude body, now exposed to the world. Soon, she heard voices.

Who's voice(s) does she hear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)