More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sloth013 Sloth013

What do you see looking back at you?

An Exiled Drow (Sloth013)

Icy blue eyes, squinting at the morning light, a scowl framing your dark, aristocratic face. Long white hair framed your face, tied up in a high pony tail, your pointed ears a stark contrast to the pale background. Looking down you see your dishevelled clothes, once a mark of high nobility, now caked in mud and dust.

Your a drow, formerly of a noble family. You think. Its been so long since you have seen another of your kind, let alone seen a subterranean city, that your memory has been lost to the loneliness. That and all the system updates recently scrambling not just your own mind but everyone else's that you know of.

Your cave seems smaller than you remember it, and for some reason the skins you've managed to keep are gone. Maybe this update really did do more than scramble your brains.


Level 4 Exiled Drow

Elf, Drow, Explicit
Experience to level up: 410
Attributes:
Strength 14, Dexterity 17, Stamina 14, Charisma 23 +0, Intelligence 22, wisdom 15
Skills:
Crafting (stonemason)
Feats:
_Blind Navigation: Racial trait, easily able to locate and navigate
Silver tongue: increases the chances of positive conversation checks due to persuasion or intimidation based on Charisma\
_Fey lineage: racial trait, resist charm, immune to magical methods of sleep.___
Child of the dark: Racial trait, Gain +2 to dexterity and strength while in dimlight or darkness, loose -2 to dexterity and strength while in direct sunlight
Spells:
Entangle: manipulate the terrain to bind an opponent for ten seconds.

_- - - - - -

_

Huh, that crafting skill is new. Your stomach grumbles in protest, drawing your thoughts away from the new crafting skill. You grab your spear and head out in hopes of getting something for breakfast today.

With a quick glance outside to see a sunny morning, you exit your little hovel and make your decent into the woods not far below.

After your exile, you vaguely remember making it to the overworld and trying to find somewhere to exist in peace. After an extremely long journey, full of and pain, you stumbled upon the Reaquitor Mountains, a mountain range full of volcanos, active and otherwise, and flanked by the sea some 50 miles away. This caused the forest in between to get regular fog, usually keeping the sunlight from affecting you. Today however, is not one of those days.

With your natural debuff, you are unable to kill anything other than a rabbit, a pitiful harvest indeed. After skinning the beast and carving up the meat with your only knife, return to your cave, only for a strange message to appear in front of you.

Unable to enter, not welcomed by lord of this area.

"WHAT!?" You yell in frustration. As you stare at this message, a chittering noise starts echoing from the cave. Ducking under the message, you see a handful of red eyes peering at you from the cave.

What are those!?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)