More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What world or nation will your story take place in?

An Anime/Hentai Trope World

Anime World

In this world, both the female protagonists, and often side characters, end up losing their clothes. Sometimes it is a few moments of nudity, other times can last hours or even longer. We shall explore the events leading up to, during, and sometimes after their naked episode(s).

Although nudity is illegal in many countries around the world, police will always ignore female nudity or at least never arrest them for it, either because of the protagonists' anime plotline, or authorities seeing female nudity as nothing to worry about even if female themselves. The females may even find themselves in sexy situations with no way out.

Many of the plotlines may be outrageous or outright don't make sense or comply to the laws of reality, but anime's often don't.


Rules, Guidelines, and Suggestions

In this world there is a mandatory year after the 12th grade that will take place in a separate school before they attend university. A place where they deal with real world social interactions they may find in the work place or outside of academic learning. Students may not live with their parents.

The protagonist does not need to be a student or teacher.

Just because this world is like an anime, doesn't mean it is one. The story can take place in any country.

Not all of us are familiar with Japanese terminology, so keep it English.

The protagonist must not be arrested for her nudity, even though she can be arrested.

Like many anime’s, there are an abundance of Loli’s and larger breasted women, so please no protagonists with breasts sizes ranging from B to D cup. Only lower or, preferably, higher.

Remember, many tropes include nosebleeds, girls freaking out and throwing stuff, people fainting, trips to the ‘mountains’, bathhouses, people being visibly shocked by nakedness and falling or fainting, even more nosebleeding, guys who get hit by girls who walk out naked and don’t realize he’s there, and more stuff I can’t remember off the top of my head.

Remember, these stories are only LIKE an anime. If you want to write fanfiction, go somewhere else. There are literally hundreds of fanfiction stories on CHYOA alone.

No dickgirls.

————

Hentai

In this world, both the female protagonists, and often side characters, end up losing their clothes. Often times these events are rather violent and humiliating. It may be by the hands of a , supernatural creature, robot, or alien. **** Although nudity is illegal in many countries around the world, police will always ignore female nudity or at least never arrest them for it, either because of the protagonists' hentai plotline, or authorities seeing female nudity as nothing to worry about even if female themselves. The authorities will mostly ignore happenings of unless the authority is female, in which case they will probably be ramped themesslves. Many of the plotlines may be outrageous or outright don't make sense or comply to the laws of reality, but hentai’s often don't.

Rules, Guidelines, and Suggestions

The protagonist does not need to be a student or teacher.

Just because this world is like an hentai, doesn't mean it is one. The story can take place in any country.

Not all of us are familiar with Japanese terminology, so keep it English.

The protagonist must not be arrested for her nudity, even though she can be arrested.

Remember, these stories are only LIKE an hentai. If you want to write fanfiction, go somewhere else. There are literally hundreds of fanfiction stories on CHYOA alone.

No dickgirls.

Who do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)